Acai Berry Maxx – At a Glance
There doesn’t seem to be anything unique about Acai Berry Maxx. Many factors of the official website including the graphics, design and color scheme closely mimic sites of the other brands. There is duplicate information. For instance, Acai Berry Maxx attempts to give the impression that various television shows and celebrities endorse the product, using quotes from featured televised stories that hail the benefits of the acai berry and displaying photos of famous personalities like Rachel Ray.
Acai Berry Maxx provides useful information about the benefits of super foods, including the acai berry, regarding their properties to help prevent cancer, Alzheimer’s and strokes. To back up their claims, they display information from studies done on the acai berry at the University of Florida, which proved that it could possibly be instrumental in eradicating cancer cells.
FX Supplements, the makers of Acai Berry Maxx, do not offer testimonials from customers or a FAQ section to their website. Actually, the one-page site is almost totally devoted to explaining how to order the free trial. Here they use the dubious sales tactic of instilling a sense of urgency to order right away before supplies run out, even going so far as to display a clock on the site with the minutes ticking away!
Acai Berry Maxx – Facts
The Acai Berry Maxx product has virtually no information available about it. People with food allergies or sensitivities, should be concerned with the lack of ingredient list. The acai berry contains vitamins A, B1, and E, and also includes omega fats, all of which are beneficial to health. It is not possible to know how effective this formula would be since it is not disclosed how much of the berry is in the product. According to the manufacturer, Acai Berry Maxx will help flatten the stomach, boost energy and detoxify the body, but there is a lack of information provided to prove that these claims are true.
Acai Berry Maxx – Positive Features
- Acai berry is filled with vitamins and is a strong anti-oxidant.
- Acai Berry Maxx encourages users to incorporate the product into a healthier lifestyle.
- Scientific research has shown that acai berry can help prevent some diseases.
- Independent reviewers have given Acai Berry Maxx good feedback.
Acai Berry Maxx – Negative Features
- Acai Berry Maxx’s website does not provide an ingredient list.
- Similar acai containing products provide the same information.
- They don’t provide dosage directions.
- An FAQ section and customer testimonials are both absent.
- The free trial is only for a brief 10-day supply.
- When signing in for the free trial the purchaser in enlisted into the auto-ship program.
- Acai Berry Maxx costs more than similar products.
Acai Berry Maxx – Conclusion
The company tantalizes potential customers with a free trial offer, but it is important to realize that once you order the free trial, unless you cancel within 10 days, you will receive and be charged for a new supply of the product every 30 days. This causes many issues, such as the fact that 10 days is not enough to time to draw a conclusion about the product, and it has been said people are automatically enrolled in the auto-ship program and are unable to cancel the membership.
Considering it is one of the most costly acai berry brands on the market at $79.95 per month, it cannot be recommended without knowing what’s in it.