Acai Power Cleanse -At a Glance
“Super-foods” are all the rage in the health industry these days. These are foods that contain powerful anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties. One of these super foods is the acai berry, which is included in numerous cleansing recipes such as Acai Power.
The Acai Power Cleanse site is strikingly similar to Acai Pure’s, in its appearance, choice of color and placement of subject areas. As on other websites, photos of famous personalities imply that they benefit from Acai Power’s ability to detoxify and aid in weight loss. ABC and CBS television logos are featured on the site (among others). You will also find a picture of Oprah Winfrey. While the potency of the Acai berry has been discussed on these stations, and by Oprah, they have not actually gone so far as to recommend Acai Power cleanse.
The majority of the site’s content is uninformative. Included, though, are photos and reviews from two users who may or may not be legitimate Acai Power customers, as revealed in the small print. There’s a pretty good Frequently Asked Questions section; however, there are no clinical trials on Acai Power or its ingredients.
Acai Power Cleanse – Facts
Acai Power Cleanse manufacturers make many claims for their product. They say that it not only enables the user to flush away extra pounds but also it eliminates toxins, increases energy levels, and helps remedy bad breath. No clinical trials exist that support these statements. The product has some good ingredients. They do not appear on the product label because they are contained in a proprietary blend so the actual amounts remain undisclosed.
Acai Power contains two ingredients that aid in cleansing and elimination, which are cascara sagrada and psyllium husk. Additionally, the ingredient list includes ginger, rhubarb, buckthorn, goldenseal, licorice and acai, which aids in digestion, raises immunity levels and wards off free radicals.
Acai Power has very easy to follow dosage instructions. The consumer begins with one capsule and increases to three each day. At this rate, a single bottle of Acai Power Cleanse, which includes 60 bottles, would not be sufficient for a month.
Acai Power Cleanse – Positive Features
- Acai berry is an ingredient in Acai Power Cleanse.
- The website displays the product label.
- The website is easy to read and looks nice.
- The company provides a risk free trial of the product
Acai Power Cleanse – Negative Features
- Acai Power Cleanse is exactly the same as another acai product on the market.
- The site tries to give the false impression that famous personalities and media outlets have endorsed the product.
- No ingredient quantities are provided.
- The terms and conditions pertaining to the free trial are confusing.
- The user is signed up for the Acai Power lifestyle program (i.e. You automatically sign up for auto-shipping service by ordering the free trial.)
- There are no ingredient amounts shown.
- There are apparently no clinical trials.
- Testimonials seem inauthentic.
Acai Power Cleanse – Conclusion
Regardless of the fact that the product is fairly inexpensive at $39.99 per bottle, there are really too many unanswered questions. It is difficult to recommend this product. Frequently when an identical product is marketed under a new name, it is a clue that there have been complaints lodged against the company or that the product does not work as advertised.
The acai berry is surely a good addition to any diet; however, there is not any evidence that this kind of product would really have any cleansing or detoxifying effects at all.