Advertising Disclosure ?
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
AcaiBurn – At a Glance:
The initial claim on the AcaiBurn site is a ‘precaution’ to customers who just wish to drop ‘a few measly pounds’ to look elsewhere! Actually the entire tone of the extensive AcaiBurn site is far-fetched, claiming AcaiBurn is the latest celebrity trend, with a shot of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie supposedly making their point.
A lot of the content on AcaiBurn’s site is redundant, concentrating on the diet aspects of making ‘friends jealous’ or fitting into a bikini. Satisfactory aspects of the site include their description of the advantages of the nourishing Acai berry, a product from Brazil boasted to be a ‘super food’. Dr. Perricone, writer of Perricone Prescription about super foods, is mentioned on a few occasions in addition to the media sources that have covered the wondrous properties of fruit. But, neither of these are true endorsements of AcaiBurn.
While the website is vibrant and has eye-appeal, its design is quite cluttered and lacks organization. It does include a satisfactory FAQ’s segment, a chart to illustrate how the product progressively works, nor an explanation of why Acai berry is better than any fad weight loss plans.
AcaiBurn – Facts
AcaiBurn’s site asserts the pills do include certain ingredients found in many diet aids, like garcinia cambogia, chromium, green tea, as well as Acai berry. In lab tests, the use of these ingredients in conjunction, likely in a proprietary blend, was discovered to result in loss of as much as 4.5 times greater weight than in those who didn’t use it. Reportedly, diet and fitness were a component of the research as well, and it is apparent that the makers advise a balanced lifestyle since the site contains advice on this. Regrettably, no real product label is depicted for AcaiBurn or complete list of ingredients disclosed.
It is recommended that AcaiBurn be taken at the dose of 1 pill two times daily, prior to morning and midday meals. The product probably includes significant caffeine in addition to green tea derivative since it is recommended that the pills are not for use 5 hours prior to sleep.
AcaiBurn – Positive Features
- FAQ’s are provided in a segment of the website.
- The customer is provided with fitness and weight loss advice.
- Acai berry is recognized as a super food with numerous advantages to wellness.
- Acai berries contained in AcaiBurn are certified genuine.
- The product is provided as a 2-week complimentary trial.
- The official site for AcaiBurn is satisfactory in its instruction regarding the product.
AcaiBurn – Negative Features
- The website’s overall tone is very far-fetched.
- No proof is offered that AcaiBurn is either used or endorsed by any stars.
- The 2-week trial deal signs up clients in their auto-ship plan.
- 2 weeks is insufficient time to adequately judge the product.
- AcaiBurn might include great quantities of caffeine.
- The precise quantities of the ingredients aren’t identified.
- The maker utilizes dubious marketing gimmicks (i.e. claiming that the product has to be purchased in a matter of minutes to qualify for a complimentary offer).
- Not obtainable in retail stores, the price of AcaiBurn is $59.95.
AcaiBurn – Conclusion
AcaiBurn’s makers do offer consumers more product information than some competitors, yet with no complete ingredient list offered, it isn’t possible to judge its effectiveness.
While Acai berry is well regarded by medical experts, there is just too much that is dubious about AcaiBurn to advise it. For instance, users might be advised that, based on their measurements, they are eligible to try the product, even if no data has been entered!
Regrettably, this might simply be an instance of a firm exploiting the trendiness of Acai berry and super foods.