Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend – At Glance
AIM Herbal Fiberblend is an item that is created to assist with cleansing the digestive system and allow the user to reduce weight that comes from toxic build up.
AIM, the creators of this product, are a well known business with a large variety of health items that are displayed on the company website, where they can be bought as well. Even though the website does not offer many details about the separate products it has excellent documentation on health related blogs as well as videos to watch and audios to listen to. Pages of data that are downloadable for special offers and easy reference are also offered by them.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend is a product that contains a lot of fiber for a stool softening effect to cause rapid elimination, as well as having the power to reduce cholesterol levels and bring down the risks of colon cancer. A high level of fiber acts as an appetite suppressant, making you feel fuller longer and preventing the desire to overeat.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend – Facts
AIM Herbal Fiberblend comes as a powder or in a capsule version. A powdered version is available in three flavors options, such as lemon, raspberry or cinnamon and these should be combined with water.
Along with the numerous other beneficial ingredients in this product are all natural herbs, an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. Herbal Fiberblend is made up of several key ingredients including Alfalfa, Black Walnut Hulls, Cascara Sagrada, Hibiscus Flower, Licorice, Psyllium Husk, Slippery Elm Bark, Witch Hazel, Yucca and Pumpkin Seeds.
The manufacturers advise that Herbal Fiberblend should be slowly taken into the system during a two week time period. Users should begin by swallowing 1 teaspoon two times daily and raising it to the highest dose depending on how much they weigh (1 tablespoon for people who weight less than 150 pounds, 1 ½ tablespoons for people who weigh from 150 pounds up to 200 pounds).
Even though Herbal Fiberblend can be used when it is necessary, it is suggested to use it for a minimum of three months in the beginning.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend – Positive Features
- AIM is a secure business with an excellent reputation.
- Ingredients that are all natural are found in AIM Herbal Fiberblend.
- The AIM company gives their clients a vast amount of information that pertains to health issues.
- Herbal Fiberblend comes in three different forms.
- If desired, it can be obtained in capsule form.
- The reduction of the risk of cancer of the colon is assisted by an elimination process that is more efficient.
- This product comes in a starter pack that consists of a membership for AIM, a no cost video and also coupons.
- If purchased directly from the manufacturer the price is $31.00 for a container holding 13 ounces, which is not very costly.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend – Negative Features
- There isn’t enough information about this product on the business website.
- Herbal Fiberblend has Cascara Sagrada as an ingredient, which is a potent laxative that should not be taken for an extended amount of time.
- There aren’t any separate customer reviews on the Internet, neither opinions nor FAQ’s on the AIM website.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend – Conclusion
It would be worthwhile to find out the amount of each ingredient that is in the AIM Herbal Fiberblend formula, specifically when it concerns Cascara Sagrada, a laxative that some people don’t want to take.
If they are satisfied with not being aware of the whole truth, customers would be advised to use Herbal Fiberblend since it originates from a company with a nice reputation that seems to care about its customer’s health.