Almighty-cleanse – At a Glance
Almighty Cleanse is a colon cleanser used seasonaly, being one of the most gentle colon cleansers to be found. This program has two steps combining science with nature to keep you regular and your digestive system healthy. By losing weight through regular elimination, the user will experience a lighter, generally more healthy sense of well-being with the added benefit of a clean, functioning colon, free of build-up and waste.
Almighty-cleanse – Facts
Almighty-cleanse is a simple product, not requiring much instruction. The complete ingredient list includes trendy supplements such as psyllium husk and seeds, ingredients that are often included in foods to keep users regular. Danny Vierra is responsible for making the product, and he is seen in the infomercial on the Almighty-cleanse website. For twenty-two years, Vierra has helped promote a variety of health products, also being the director at California’s Bella Vita Lifestyle Education Centre. Some people might be suspicious of the fact that Vierra is not a trained doctor or research scientist. You can find out more about Vierra by going to the website for Bella Vita. Everything in Almighty Cleanse is a natural ingredient, termed ‘wildcrafted’.
Essentially, the ingredients come directly from nature without anything being added to them. The ingredients may or may not be organic, but persons concerned about the environment will be glad to know that they do come from sustainable farming practices. The ingredients are all recognizable to most people — things commonly found in the kitchen, such as psyllum husk, and in addition, garlic, ginger, flaxseed, clove, and fennel. The website did not include users’ personal stories, but the makers did state that over one to two weeks — the length of a seasons cleanse — many users can expect to lose up to 15 pounds. However, Almighty-cleanse is not intended purely for weight loss. Losing weight is just a fortunate by-product of a functional, healthy colon.
Almighty-cleanse – Positive Features
- There is a complete list of the ingredients present.
- Each season, you take one cleanse, which is very easy to use.
- If you are not satisfied, the company will refund your money within 30 days.
- The company is devoted to environmental causes, and makes sure that crops used to make the product are sustainable.
- Instead of promoting weight loss, the company is more interested in the general health of its users.
Almighty-cleanse – Negative Features
- People who are allergic to nuts may not be able to use this product, since black walnut is one of the ingredients.
- The FDA has not approved this product.
- None of the ingredients listed have recommended daily allowances.
- This product was not produced under the oversight of a medical professional.
Almighty-cleanse – Conclusion
In conclusion, since every capsule of Almighty-cleanse includes psyllium husk, which is a natural laxative, you can count on Almighty Cleanse to keep you regular. This advantage might lead to the weight loss the company promotes. Since this product is fairly expensive at $79.95 four times per year, some people might find it cheaper to buy psyllium husk or flax and add it to their diets on their own.