Aloe Ease Colon and Body Cleanse – At a Glance
Aloe Ease was created by Doctor Loren Ritter, who likes to refer to himself as the ‘Doody Doctor’. Dr. Ritter has made appearances on various radio and television show to promote his book. Aloe Ease is the product of Dr. Doody. Doctor Ritter has been involved in the natural health field for 20 years and realized that Aloe Vera was beneficial while dealing with his own allergies and asthma.
Lots of information is available on the Aloe Ease website, which includes an FAQ section, a list of ingredients and ordering information. But not much information about Aloe Ease is available on independent websites, and none of the major colon/detox review sites mention it. The Aloe Ease website has more details about why colon cleansing is beneficial and the good things about the Aloe Vera plant, including its soothing and healing qualities.
Aloe Ease Colon and Body Cleanse – Facts
The product comes in both Aloe Ease powder and Aloe Ease tablets. It is unclear, but to be assumed that the user can decide which to use. There are many ingredients in the powder, including sorbitol and psyllium husk, with Aloe Vera one of the lesser ingredients, surprisingly. Also included are cascara sagrada and senna, two things many people would rather not have. Thirty ‘synergistically blended’ herbs and enzymes are contained in this product.
Aloe Ease has similar ingredients except the inclusion of Aloe Vera at the bottom of the list. The recommended dosage is two teaspoons of the powder, with 30 doses available in one bottle; the tablets should also be taken 2 at a time, and 90 doses are included in the container. The maintenance program is available to be used in conjunction with the Body and Colon Cleanse. It helps restore and maintain ‘good’ bacteria in the intestines using a blend of psyllium (fiber) and lactobacillus acidophilus (probiotic).
Aloe Ease Colon and Body Cleanse – Positive Features
- The product is made from all natural ingredients.
- The product has received much praise.
- The dosage is simple and does not require complicated routines.
- lot of information about colon health is found on the official website.
- Doctor Ritter seems to be for real and he really wants to educate people on colon health.
- Medical doctors provide the testimonials on this website.
- The product is moderately priced at $34.95.
Aloe Ease Colon and Body Cleanse – Negative Features
- It doesn’t explain if the powder or capsules should be taken.
- Aloe seems to be a small portion of the product, despite the name.
- People may not take this product seriously due to the image of “Dr. Doody,” and the “Rate My Doody” partner website is no help either, being in questionable taste.
Aloe Ease Colon and Body Cleanse – Conclusion
If this product is effective, it most likely is not because of the aloe included; any effectiveness is probably due to the inclusion of psyllium husk and several other herbs. It is too bad that the product projects such a poor image, making it seem more like a novelty and not something to be as seriously regarded as some other colon cleansing products.