Aloe Ease – At a Glance
Many consumers have heard of Aloe Ease since it is nationally advertised. They may be particularly familiar with the product’s founder, Dr. Loren Ritter, also known as “Dr. Doody.’ Doctor Ritter offers advice on remaining “regular”, maintaining a healthy digestive system, and talks of his discovery of the benefits of the Aloe Vera plant while treating his allergies, and illnesses.
The main function of the product is to afford a healthy internal environment with routine, gentle elimination, which results in an improvement of absorption of nutrients. Because of this, it uses a balanced mixture of 30 different herbs, and enzymes. The Aloe Vera portion of the product is vital, as it settles the stomach while the cleansing is in progress.
The Aloe Ease website is linked to the New Vitality website, which is an online retailer of health and wellness products. The Aloe Ease page is easy to read, and is very informative. The site is attractively designed, and is easy to navigate.
The Aloe Ease has no testimonials, or FAQ’s, but they can be located on the New Vitality website. The testimonials are supposed to be from real customers who were not paid for their testimony.
Aloe Ease – Facts
You can purchase Aloe Ease in three formulas. The first two are the initial phase, and have a liquid and capsule mixture. Both of the products use the exact same ingredients, with the main ones being Psyllium Husk, Aloe Vera Powder, Digestive enzymes, like Papaya and Papain and Lactobacuillus Acidophilus, and Carrot Acidophilus, otherwise known as “good” bacteria.
Other ingredients that are contained in the proprietary blend are Cascara Sagrada, Senna, Ginger, Garlic and Echinacea, Alfalfa and Fenugreek seed. No amounts are disclosed for the separate components, and though the dose is shown, there is nothing mentioned about the best time to take it.
The third portion of Aloe Ease is the maintenance capsule which contains Psyllium powder, and Lactobacillus Acidophilus. Long-term use is recommended, to keep the digestive tract functioning, and as healthy as possible.
Aloe Ease – Positive Features
- Aloe Vera has been utilized to treat ailments for hundreds of years.
- The Aloe Ease product is full of all-natural ingredients.
- The website does disclose the labels of the product.
- Probiotics contained in Aloe Ease were proven to be vital to the health of the intestinal tract.
- Doctor Ritter is somewhat respected in the subject of digestive health.
- Aloe Ease comes with a sample of Aloe Super Jelly, if it is ordered from New Vitality.
- The Aloe Ease website is full of information and is user-friendly.
Aloe Ease – Negative Features
- There are no FAQ’s, or testimonials included on the official Aloe Ease website.
- Both of the original products contain the same ingredients.
- No instructions are listed regarding the best time to take it.
- There are no warnings shown about the addition of any harsh laxatives, Cascara Sagrada and Senna.
- The product is expensive, as a one month supply will run you $78.85.
- Independent feedback is scarce on the internet regarding Aloe Ease, and it doesn’t appear to be a popular brand.
Aloe Ease – Conclusion
Aloe Ease causes gentle, effective elimination, and does not contribute to frequent bathroom visits, or discomfort like some competition. Although it may lack effectiveness for some, and even though the company doesn’t mention it, the product should be combined with a high fiber diet in order to achieve maximum results.