Bromalite at a Glance
The product called Bromalite boasts that it serves multiple functions; colon cleansing, weight reduction and fat burning. The website for this product is essentially a single sheet primarily dedicated to details on ordering the complimentary trial (with a 5-minute timer counting down the ‘expiration’).
Similar to a lot of different dubious products, Bromalite inexplicably touts big name logos like Fox News, AOL Health and CNN, and offers a quote from National Geographic publication on the prevalent risk of internal parasites. The website contains some likewise frightening detail further on, stating that ‘death begins in the colon.’ While in fact colon disease is increasing in North America, the website implies that colon cleansers are vital to avoid this issue.
Regrettably, Bromalite neglects to offer much evidence of the product’s effect in eliminating harmful parasites and toxins or producing dramatic weight reduction. A pair of user testimonies is furnished, with one claiming that Bromalite was the ‘most dramatic moment in their life’, however no FAQ segment or lab tests are offered to support their claims, in spite of calling the effects ‘proven’.
Bromalite – Facts
Bromalite names some of the substances it contains yet fails to display a product label or quantities of ingredients. They do, though, provide concise descriptions of the ingredients, all of which seem to be completely organic. Serving as a pro-biotic, the formulation includes acidophilus and bifidobacterium, with papian to boost energy and decrease bloat, anti-oxidant and thermogenic green tea, grape seed derivative to lower BP as well as cholesterol, super food mangosteen for vitamin C & E, and ginger for digestive function.
The information does not include dosage recommendations or advice on the amount of time required to observe results.
Bromalite – Positive Features
- Bromalite targets multi-functions as a cleanser, detoxifier, and weight loss aid.
- Bromalite’s ingredients are completely organic.
- Information on the hazards to health of colon problems is furnished.
- The product’s primary ingredients are named.
- Some favorable critiques of Bromalite may be found on the web.
- A complimentary trial is provided.
Bromalite – Negative Features
- A number of criticisms have been lodged against Bromalite.
- Quantities of individual ingredients are not identified.
- There isn’t any FAQ segment offered.
- The manufacturer employs some dubious marketing techniques.
- The conditions of the 1-month trial offer are not clear.
- Just a couple of user testimonies are depicted.
- There are no lab test results depicted.
- Clients are signed up with an auto-ship plan.
Bromalite – Conclusion
While the manufacturer offers a 1-month complimentary trial of Bromalite, the conditions established in the fine print aren’t clear. Apparently if users don’t cancel within 2 weeks of ordering, they are signed up for both the auto-ship plan and billed the regular price of $69.95 monthly, as well as the web-based ‘Fit Factory’ diet club at an additional $19.95 monthly. Based on the number of criticisms about this firm, its plans are very difficult to cancel, customer support is rude or absent, and some users were double-billed or didn’t receive orders.
With this much negative publicity surrounding the company, naturally the product should be avoided.