Cleanse Patch at a Glance
Cleanse Patch is a product that uses reflexology to rid the body of toxins. In the art of reflexology, specific areas of the soles of the feet are directly linked to various parts of the body, and vital organs. By affecting the corresponding areas in the feet, a myriad of diseases can be treated, and healed in most cases.
The authorized website for the Cleanse Patch is lovely, well created and easy to use. The information is simple to understand, clear, and utilizes diagrams and photos to illustrate how the product works. There is a short explanation discussing how the patch was created in Japan and how it ended up being the #1 top selling cleansing patch in Asia.
The site’s other features include a very long testimonial section, and a great FAQ section that addresses a range of topics, from the product to shipping and ordering questions.
As it is emphasized on the website and in the testimonials, the Cleanse Patch will assist with a variety of health ailments such as nervousness, sleeping problems, migraine headaches, bad circulation and weight reduction. While this is possible, the company does not prove it by way of any clinical trials or studies to back this claim up.
Cleanse Patch – Facts
Created to be worn on the bottom of the foot, Cleanse Patch pulls toxins, chemicals, and heavy metals from the body with three simplistic, organic ingredients. Agaricus mushroom is good for immunity, making it stronger to prevent disease, Tourmaline is a mineral that invigorates the digestive system and also promotes relaxing ions, and finally, Eucalyptus sap powder offers antiseptic abilities, destroying microbes and cleansing the system of bad flora.
One patch should be placed on the bottom of each foot for 5 nights, but it can be applied for a longer period of time if needed. Turning dark after the initial use because of the toxins that come out of the body, the patch should become lighter, as the body rids itself the debris. Some consumers claim that the patch smelled of cigarettes at the start of treatment, which proved to them that it was working.
Each box of Cleanse Patch contains 10 patches, enough for a five day cleanse, and the company suggests that the cleanse be done once per month.
Cleanse Patch – Positive Features
- Cleanse Patch is the top selling product in its market.
- The website for the Cleanse Patch is informative and easy to navigate.
- There is a sixty day money back guarantee for the Cleanse Patch.
- Discounts are available for bigger orders.
- All of the ingredients are pure and wholesome.
- This remedy doesn’t require using capsules or liquids.
- Many products like this require 4 to 6 weeks to work.
- The product is safe for anyone to use, including children, and women who are pregnant.
- The customer can join the auto-ship program if he/she desires to do so.
Cleanse Patch – Negative Features
- The concept of applying a patch to the foot is basically new and might appear too ‘different’ for some people.
- Cleanse Patch is expensive compared to the competition, and costs $49.95 for a five day treatment.
- There were no clinical trials that were performed on Cleanse Patch.
Cleanse Patch – Conclusion
Cleanse Patch would most certainly be recommended over the competition because it is quick acting, and has a fair return policy, and has garnered good reviews by consumers.
Because the idea of cleansing from the feet is such a new idea in North America, skepticism is to be expected. But, people who are fascinated by eastern medical customs and desiring to try something new should surely try the Cleanse Patch.