If people examine the causes for developing some of the most serious health issues like heart ailments, diabetes, metabolism problems and cancer, they will notice that most of them are the result of a faulty elimination system. Not all foods a person eats are eliminated in just one or two days. As a matter of fact, many people have an estimated 5 to 20 pounds of waste matter within their digestive systems.
CleanseRX is one product that claims to help cleanse the colon.CleanseRX‘s marketing information states that after a month, all of the fecal matter in the intestines will be gone.
CleanseRX – Facts
Cleanserx is made up of a two phase cleansing system for your colon. The first phase is a cleansing phase to clear the intestines of wastes that have not been digested within a month. The Phase 1 formula is made up of mostly Psyllium Husk Powder, a powdered version of Psyllium seed husks, which is loaded with fiber. Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Carbonate are active ingredients that are used as antacids.
The Step 2 portion, which is promoted as support for the digestive system with minerals and vitamins, is really an abundance of different amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Even though there are a variety of wholesome nutrients included with the Phase 2 product, the quantity of each substance is really tiny, if not insignificant. Some of these are not actually enough to meet the daily nutritional requirements for people.
CleanseRX – Positive Features
- The ingredients in the product are completely natural
- It would be best to consult your doctor to ensure none of the herbal components would interfere with other medications you may be taking
- Phase 1 and Phase 2’s structure is described in detail on the product website.
CleanseRX – Negative Features
- The manufacturer’s name is not visible or mentioned on the business website. To gain user trust, the name of the product must be clear on both the product and the website.
- There are multiple complaints regarding their return policy and poor customer service.
- Some people who have used this product feel that it is nothing more than a run of the mill laxative.
- There is no clear money back guarantee or return policy.
CleanseRX – Conclusion
The promised results made by CleanseRX’s manufacturer’s are not realistic. Except, for the exaggerated claims given on the website they don’t give any real proof at all that CleanseRX will function in a safe way and be effective. Since there are numerous colon cleansing systems available for sale, it is doubtful if people would buy a product if the manufacturers won’t take the time to teach their customers about the product. Also, the product is quite costly, with a price of $79.99 per system. There are definitely other products that are available for sale that can do better than CleanseRX without spending too much money.