The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Coloflush – At a Glance:
This is a relatively new product that promises to eliminate toxins from the body, get rid of gas and bloating and add energy while flattening the tummy. This type of product has become very popular due to the increasing amounts of information surfacing about colon disease.
To make the point about the rise in colon cancer, the manufacturers of Coloflush add news media reports from CBS and MSNBC in regards to this specific subject. These media outlets have reported that colon cancer is the second highest cause of cancer death in the United States, but they have not endorsed these colon cleansing companies like the companies claim they have. The rest of the single page official Coloflush website has a couple of testimonials from customers and a link to a brief FAQ section. It offers adequate information regarding the benefits of dietary fiber and its purpose for digestion, along with a brief video clip.
Since Coloflush does not list a product label, it’s not clear how many ingredients are in the product. Certain active ingredients are identified along with explicit details, however since this is a proprietary formula, the precise quantities contained are not displayed.
Coloflush contains standard colon cleansing ingredients: high fiber substances, herbs and laxatives. You take one pill a day for 90 days that contain psyllium fiber, willow charcoal, fennel seed, flax seed, apple pectin, bentonite clay, and slippery elm bark. This is the suggested time span for the first cleansing, but it can also be used for maintenance purposes. It should be safe for using long term since it does not contain any of the more controversial ingredients like cascara sagrada.
Coloflush Positive Features:
- Coloflush gives you a fourteen-day trial at no cost.
- The main ingredients are provided.
- Coloflush’s ingredients seek to increase elimination.
- The website is very easy to use.
- Ingredients are explained at length.
- This product is simple to use.
- The company suggests using Coloflush with proper diet and exercise for optimal results.
- As of the time of writing, there have not been any customer complaints about Coloflush.
Coloflush Negative Features:
- Coloflush does not provide clinical studies.
- Not shown are the actual amounts of the ingredients.
- The 14-day trial starts the moment the product is ordered.
- The price of Coloflush – $78.88 a bottle – is high.
- The Home Delivery Plan is automatically entered into when the free trial is ordered. (automatic shipping)
- There are no independent customer reviews for this.
- No proof is provided that this product actually protects you from colon diseases.
Coloflush resembles a lot of different colon cleansers available for sale, without anything to distinguish it as being more effective. It is not clear just how potent the product actually is, nor is there an indication of the amount of weight reduction you might expect with Coloflush.
Coloflush is much more expensive than similar brands and you can only get it from the manufacturer, therefore there is no competitive pricing available.