Colon 365 – At a Glance:
Colon 365 Cleanse is an additional ‘As Seen on TV’ item and it is a disappointment that the website takes advantage of this gimmick. It might really be a nice product but there aren’t any user reviews given and there isn’t any information about the creators of the product. Colon 365 Cleanse is their sole product and it’s only sold on their website. First of all when you go to the website you will see a photo of Sanjay Gupta, a medical doctor who appears on CNN, along with a quotation from him about the amount of people who die in America because of cancer of the colon. It seems like this quote was selected at random though, and it is not claimed that Gupta endorses Colon 365 Cleanse. Furthermore there is a picture of a doctor with the phrase ‘Doctor suggested,’ however once again there isn’t any proof to support this.
While the website does display some helpful information about colon health, the same information can be found elsewhere on the Internet. Several of the statements are somewhat exaggerated: for instance, they write that this information has to be read for the purpose of ‘preserving your life!’ This product promises to cure acne, wrinkles, extra weight, colds and Chron’s disease. Also probiotics, or helpful bacteria are added, which helps the colon cleanse itself and eliminate toxic wastes. They claim that it’s more than a laxative but a total purifier for the digestive system.
Colon 365 – Facts
The ingredients that are included in Colon 365 Cleanse will be familiar to anyone who has experience with these types of products. It is made up of three phrases. The first phase, colon cleanse, consists psyllium husks, which serve as a fiber supplement and a natural laxative. People who use these pills will experience a gentle bowel movement that eliminates parasites and worms that may reside in the colon.
There is also a claim that the product can decrease your cholesterol. Phase 2, taken simultaneously, detoxifies the liver, which also helps the system get rid of metabolic by-products. There isn’t a precise list of ingredients however it does have Oregon grape, milk thistle and ginger in it, with each one of these ingredients being pure. The first two phases are completed after 15 days, at which point the user starts phase 3, which is a product used for maintenance. Healthy bacteria can be taken at any time and it works to ’re-colonize’ the intestine.
Colon 365 – Positive Features
- Some helpful information about colon health and the advantages of using probiotic cultures is provided by the manufacturer of Colon 365 Cleanse.
- No harsh stimulants are included in the tablets, so an addiction will not be formed and the body will not be dependent on them for a bowel movement.
- A money back guarantee is offered by the company, even on bottles that have been opened, and there are not any fees for shipping.
Colon-365 – Negative Features
- This business has a bad ‘tabloid’ reputation and there aren’t any user testimonials to support their promises.
- The Colon 365 Cleanse manufactures do not provide any information on themselves.
- This product is only for sale on the business website for the price of $59.94. It is difficult to find any customer reviews about Colon 365 Cleanse online and it is not discussed on any authorized colon websites.
Colon-365 – Conclusion
Considering the ingredients in Colon 365, it might work, but the company doesn’t have a good reputation. This company has a nearly ‘too perfect to be real’ feeling with expressions such as ‘Your Hero in Action’ and taking quotations from unconnected sources. While its price is reasonable, it might be wise to select a product with more credibility.