Colon Cleanse 3000 – At a Glance:
Colon Cleanse 3000 is an example of a colon cleansing product; it promises to reduce gas and bloating, boost energy levels, and help you look and feel good.
Regrettably, the details regarding Colon Cleanse 3000 are limited, with the official site offering only a single page describing their product. Actually the website doesn’t even contain a lot of specifics regarding the cleanser; instead it offers a few short articles concerning famous people who cleanse and use detoxification techniques for losing weight and for their health, a You Tube video clip from a Katie Couric special on colon cancer and a quote from ‘Discover’ magazine about parasites which reside in the human body.
The Colon Cleanse 3000 website contains an order form for a free trial of the product and a warning that Colon Cleanse 3000 is extremely potent and not intended for people who only need to shed a few pounds. A 100% satisfaction guarantee is provided by the manufacturers of the cleanse. The free trial begins upon ordering and lasts for 14 days, and if one fails to cancel right away, he/she will automatically be enrolled in the auto-shipping and billing plan. Many consumers have taken advantage of the discounted price ($83.95 monthly charge) only to find that it is near to impossible to cancel and thus make the choice not to enroll.
Colon Cleanse 3000 – Facts:
Colon Cleanse 3000. A connected article touting the product declares that the all natural formula has anti-oxidants, muciligneic fibers (which consist of pectins and cereals) and pro-biotics, the helpful bacteria utilized to produce a healthy intestinal setting. But there is no actual list of ingredients provided, so there is no way of knowing the quantities of these ingredients that are included in the product; it is also impossible to ascertain what other ingredients might be included, making it unsafe for those with known food allergies or sensitivities. It is not disclosed whether Colon Cleanse includes laxative ingredients like Cascara Sagrada or aids to digestion such as licorice or ginger, which a lot of cleansers contain.
Colon Cleanse 3000 does not suggest or give guidance as to how much loss of weight can occur, although a review that was sponsored estimates a medically healthy range would be 30 pounds in 4 months. Plus, there are no dosage instruction included, nor is there any indication as to the length of time that one should take the product and if continuous cleaning requires a maintenance plan.
Colon Cleanse 3000 – Positive Features:
- Colon Cleanse 3000 is provided on the basis of a complimentary sample.
- The product does target several issues related to wellness like boosting energy levels and minimizing bloating.
- A video clip appears on the website discussing the benefits of colon health.
- The makers back their product with a full guarantee of satisfaction.
- Colon cleansing can have benefits for those trying to lose weight.
Colon Cleanse 3000 – Negative Features:
- There is a shortage of details furnished regarding the product.
- There isn’t any list of what it contains displayed.
- There isn’t any FAQ segment included on their site.
- Colon Cleanse 3000 is rather exorbitantly priced.
- Independent retailers do not carry the product.
- There are no user testimonies provided.
- The product’s makers fail to recommend making adjustments to diet or adding physical activity.
- There are no recommendations offered in terms of dose.
- Purchasers are automatically signed up with the firm’s auto-ship system.
Colon Cleanse 3000 – Conclusion:
There is insufficient detail provided by the makers of Colon Cleanse 3000 to allow it to be fully evaluated. Many shoppers would hesitate to buy a product, particularly online, unless they are fully aware of the contents or what the expected effect will be.
Like many folks already know, although colon health is critical, most over-the-counter cleansers won’t have a lot of effect on lessening the chance of colon disease, though it is always smart to bring more fiber and pro-biotics into ones diet. It is not recommended that this type of product be used for weight loss, especially without participation in some kind of regular exercise; any weight loss that does occur when this product is utilized is probably water weight and will only be a temporary weight loss.