Colon Med 700 – At a Glance:
There is a great deal of interest in colon cleansing because it is supposed to help prevent colon cancer. Many products of this type are available, but Colon Med 700 seems to be one of the best.
Unfortunately the website for Colon Med 700 isn’t very informative at all, having only one page of general information. It does quote news programs that have mentioned the increase in the incidence of colon cancer, even offering a video of a CBS news clip on the subject. But Colon Med 700 is not referred to in the clip, nor do any of the media outlets endorse the product, which is noted in small print at the bottom of the web page.
The website lacks an FAQ section, although there is an explanation of how Colon Med 700 functions, along with an illustration of ‘undigested’ meals in the body. In addition, the customer testimonials are unimpressive. Only three are shown and in two of those, there is no mention of the product.
Colon Med 700 – Facts
It is too bad that there is no information whatsoever on the website regarding the ingredients contained in the Colon Med 700 formula; dosage instruction are also missing. Ingredients are listed on third party websites, allowing us to see that the capsules contain a proprietary blend of fiber, digestive aids and fillers. This product contains quite a few natural ingredients such as rhubarb powder, ginger, buckthorn, licorice, goldenseal and cascara sagrada. Most formulations that include cascara sagrada normally carry a warning against long-term use, but the website makes no mention of this.
Colon Med 700 – Positive Features
- Psyllium husk, a strong source of fiber, is a key ingredient in Colon Med 700.
- It is believed that you can successfully lose weight by cleansing your colon.
- A free trial bottle is included.
- You will receive a colon health care kit along with your free trial offer.
- The company provides a money back guarantee for fifteen days.
Colon Med 700 – Negative Features
- The official website doesn’t include a list of ingredients.
- There are no instructions on the dosage you should take.
- The website does not contain an FAQ section.
- There are no warnings posted for cascara sagrada.
- The product is costly, with a price of $89.97 for a one month supply.
- There is no indication as to how often the product should be taken or for how long.
Colon Med 700 – Conclusion
Regardless of whether or not a product works, most people would want to know more about it before spending money on it. There isn’t a valid reason why the company doesn’t provide more details, especially about the ingredients. Because there are so many other colon cleansers from which to choose, most potential customers may simply purchase one of those that provides more information.
Also, the Colon Med 700 company engages in some dubious practices, the worst being enrolling customers in the auto-ship program when they sign up to obtain the free trial. If the order is not canceled right away, customers frequently receive products (along with invoices) for items they may not want.