Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Colonetix– At a Glance:
Colonetix is a colon cleanser aiding in the removal of toxic build-up in the intestines, increasing your health and preventing disease.
Colonetix is similar to other colon cleansers; using it takes two steps and it is made from natural plant and herbal extracts. The official Colonetix website has a reasonable bit of information about it, and is user-friendly as well. For all intents and purposes, the website comprises one page which is dominated by customer commendations and an FAQ section. There isn’t much information, however, about colon disease and how colon cleansing can help; furthermore, there is no information about clinical trials of Colonetix.
There is no program to ship the item automatically, but there is a 90-day guarantee for your money back. Available exclusively via the Internet, Colonetix has neither free samples nor a risk-free trial. It is far less expensive than other options and $39.99 will buy a 60-day supply, not including a discount for multiple orders.
Colonetix – Facts
The actual colon cleansing is done by the first phase of Colonetix, while the second phase does body purifying. The formula for Colonetix cleanser consists of nine patented ingredients, among them are Oatadvantage, Viscofiber, Corowise, which assists in lowering cholesterol, Litesse, Fibersol-2, the flax containing LinumLife, VitaBerry and VitaVeggie, which is rich in anti-oxidants. Probiotics, which encourage intestinal health along with pectin, which helps aid in the digestive process are both included in the formula.
Colonetix’s stage two uses multiple vitamins like C and E, the health Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Magnesium Oxide, Dandelion root, Uva Ursi, and the anti-oxidants Cranberry, Pomegrante and Acai Berry.
While the ingredients are listed along with short explanations of their properties, the majority of them are contained in proprietary blends so that the actual amounts of each are not provided. Just two stage one capsules are consumed each morning along with two additional capsules each afternoon, making the dosing for Colonetix quite simple. Unfortunately, there isn’t any guidance as to how long to take this product or whether to take it during maintenance.
Colonetix – Positive features
- Ingredients that are patented are found in Colonetix.
- The manufacturers tell consumers to eat a nutritious, balanced diet.
- Colonetix is inexpensive.
- The product comes with a guarantee to refund your money within 90 days if you are not satisfied.
- Colonetix is easy to consume.
- The main ingredients are mentioned in the website.
- A list of all ingredients is available.
- Psyllium fiber is one of Colonetix’s ingredients.
- Only all-natural ingredients are contained in Colonetix.
Colonetix – Negative Features
- Not all of the ingredients have their quantities listed.
- There is not much information available about the benefits of colon cleansing.
- The site doesn’t provide clinical studies.
- The product has not been developed with weight loss in mind.
- A free trial is not available.
- Colonetix may be purchased exclusively via the Internet.
Colonetix – Conclusion
A healthy portion of anti-oxidants and vitamins with some good fibrous materials are found in Colonetix. It is uncertain whether Colonetix gives a person more energy or helps their skin, but it probably will increase regularity, and will assist in maintaining a healthier intestinal tract. Even if it does not help colon health, it would be a good diet supplement, although a good multi-vitamin would accomplish the same purpose at a fraction of the price.