The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Colotox – At a Glance
Cleansing and eliminating accumulated waste from the system has grown in popularity lately, with a lot of firms boasting it causes weight reduction too. The Colotox product is created to accomplish this very thing and offers an instructive website furnishing lots of detail.
The website starts off with quotes from familiar media outlets like MSNBC and CBS, stating that colon cancer is the number two cancer in America. Thus, colon wellness is more crucial than it has ever been. These quoted remarks don’t name Colotox and identical remarks have appeared on many different colon cleanse sites.
A nice feature of the Colotox site is the FAQ segment which replies to relevant inquiries including instructions for use, predicted outcomes, etc. A few user testimonies are displayed, but the website later admits that those depicted are paid actors.
Colotox is formulated to aid customers in cleansing bowels by facilitating consistent and effortless movement of bowels. This then eliminates toxins from the body resulting from contemporary fatty diets and environmental poisons. The makers assert that colon cleansing can enable customers to drop 25 lbs as well as boost energy and immune function, along with general wellness.
Colotox – Facts
Colotox’s product label is displayed and shows the ingredients as a proprietary blend, thus the precise quantities are not identified. Colotox ingredients are completely organic, among them psyllium seed husks, fennel, buckthorn, goldenseal, cascara sagrada, rhubarb, licorice and ginger. Cascara Sagrada is frequently accompanied by a precaution because it is believed to be dangerous if taken for an extended duration, yet no precaution is issued here.
Colotox is advised to be used at 1-3 pills dosage, beginning with a single pill and working up to 3 to allow the body to get used to the ingredients. No suggested timeframe for usingColotox is provided, however it is inferred that consistent use will produce maximum results.
Colotox – Positive Features
- Colon cleansers like Colotox can facilitate healthy colon function, reducing the odds of developing cancer.
- Each of the ingredients it contains is completely natural and organic.
- The Colotox official website contains a helpful FAQ segment.
- The website offers a few user testimonies.
- A trial size of Colotox is provided at a cost of $1.
- The maker offers a complete, 30-day warranty for refund of purchase.
- The product’s price is not prohibitive, at $38.95 for a 60-count jar.
Colotox – Negative Features
- A number of criticisms have been lodged regarding the makers of Colotox in terms of customer support and charges billed.
- The precise quantities of the ingredients are unidentified.
- The website relies on the fear factor somewhat, with scare tactics about the risks of colon cancer.
- No precaution is issued in terms of cascara sagrada.
- Consumers taking advantage of the trial offer are then auto-shipped the product each month if they don’t cancel.
Colotox – Conclusion
With the great number of similar colon cleansers available, customers have difficulty knowing which is ideal or whether they are actually necessary. A lot of medical experts believe this kind of cleanser is useless for improving colon health and no lab tests demonstrate they aid in weight loss.
In addition, it ought to be noted that, as one dissatisfied user indicated, a 60-ct container is not really sufficient for a month at the optimum dosage. Also, due to the difficulties some users have experienced either trying to cancel or not receiving orders, it is advised that those interested in colon cleansers look elsewhere.