Colovox – At a Glance:
Colovox is relatively new to the colonic cleanser market and offers a reasonably detailed product website. Although essentially free of grossly exaggerated claims, the site does employ phrases regarding toxic colon build-up that are designed to scare the consumer. (e.g., saying that it can be poisonous). Unlike other colon product websites, the Colovox site does not offer news blurbs regarding colon cancer risk for North American people. The site also fails to provide studies or statistics proving that ‘at home’ colon cleansing has any beneficial health effects.
Although the official product website consists only of a single page of information, it includes a FAQ portion along with three short customer testimonials. The manufacturer claims that Colovox alleviates an incredible array of maladies, including hemorrhoids, constipation, acne, fatigue, bad breath, and bloating. Again however, the manufacturer fails to provide evidence of product testing to verify such claims.
Colovox – Facts
Colovox consists of a two-step process designed to flush the intestines, cleanse the bowel, and promote weight loss. The official website states that Colovox is not simply a product for weight loss, but that weight loss is a consequence of the cleansing product.
Cleansing with gentle laxatives, herbs and extracts to promote two or three bowel movements per day is the initial step in the Colovox routine. A full list of ingredients is offered, including flax seed, psyllium husk, alfalfa, aloe vera, fennel seed, and guar gum, among others. The second step, referred to as Purovox, is intended to purify the body’s organs through a combination of natural ingredients, such as turmeric root, pumpkin seed, black walnut, and fenugreek. Because both formulas are proprietary mixtures, the precise amount of each ingredient remains unknown to the consumer.
All of the key ingredients are well explained, and directions are also supplied as to proper dosage. Colovox is a powder that is easy to take once mixed with water; in addition, you take four of the Purovox capsules per day before eating.
Colovox – Positive Features
- Colovox has a pleasant citrus taste.
- The official website offers a FAQ section in addition to customer testimonials.
- The product’s ingredients are 100% natural.
- The Colovox corporation strongly supports healthy eating regimens and an established workout routine.
- The official website provides a complete ingredient list.
- Colon cleansing can cause weight loss.
- Neither formula contains harsh laxatives of any kind.
- Colovox is offered with a ninety day money-back guarantee.
Colovox – Negative Features
- Colovox fails to offer any clinical studies.
- You will not find any sales terms or conditions on the website.
- A free trial is not available.
- Although a free supply of Immunogest is provided with large orders, no specific product information is provided.
- At a cost of $87.95 every month, Colovox is prohibitively expensive.
- Colovox is not available at retail outlets.
- Product ingredients are sold as proprietary mixtures.
Colovox – Conclusion
There remains significant doubt regarding the actual health benefits of using any colon cleansing product including Colovox. Because constipation truly effects a large percentage of North American people, using products which promote elimination maintains the body’s health.
To its benefit, Colovox is not promoted solely as a product for weight loss, and the manufacturer advises the inclusion of a healthy exercise and diet routine. Since Colovox is relatively new to the market, independent reviews are lacking – the wise consumer may wish to wait until Colovox has proven itself further.