Colozosin – At a Glance
Colozosin is a product that cleans and detoxifies, based on the notion that better health will be enjoyed by those with a clean colon.
Their authorized website displays photos of celebrities who, based on what the manufacturer says, paid thousands of dollars to go to the spa for regular cleanses, and this is why they look so attractive. They also say that since a normal person most likely can’t do this, Colozosin is a reasonable option. Most of this website is dedicated to describing the purpose of why cleaning out the colon is very important for inner health as well as improving energy, the appearance of the hair, skin and nails, and decreasing bloating. Colozosin is made to eliminate chronic bowel troubles, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and remove poisons and waste products from the body in a delicate way. Being different from other colon cleansers, Colozosin appears to promote itself as a remedy for digestive ailments instead of an answer for weight loss, even though there isn’t any scientific experimentation to offer any proof of this.
The website is pretty barebones and makes use of some of the usual tactics that many similar products employ to make an impression on visitors. There’s a photo of a medical professional, along with network news logos and magazine covers that feature the product. A few customer reviews are displayed, but there aren’t any before and after photos, and the FAQ section is brief with mostly information about how to place an order and shipping procedures.
Colozosin – Facts
The product label for Colozosin is displayed on the site and it lists the specific quantity of each ingredient used in the formula. Various digestive aids and natural laxatives are included: aloe and slippery elm (to soothe the digestive system), blue vervain (a natural tranquilizer), gentian (an anti-inflammatory), goldenseal (to boost the immune system) and white oak bark (an antiseptic).
There is an ingredient list as well as a brief description of their personal properties and the recommend dose is two capsules daily.
Colozosin – Positive Features
- Colozosin’s ingredients are completely natural.
- The ingredients and the quantities of each are disclosed on the website.
- This website has a section for FAQ’s and testimonials.
- The product is made to aid with digestive issues rather than losing weight.
- You shouldn’t experience cramping or loose stools with Colozosin.
- Big discounts are available on larger orders.
- There is a 100 percent money back guarantee for Colozosin.
- This product is available for sale on other merchant websites.
Colozosin – Negative Features
- This product has no independent reviews.
- There are some questionable sales tactics used by the manufacturers on the website.
- Clinical studies of the product are provided for you.
- Most of the FAQ’s relate to the ordering process.
- There are no photos accompanying the testimonials.
Colozosin – Conclusion
Even though the Colozosin website has an adequate amount of information, only a bit has been written about this item on other websites. It is difficult to believe the words of the testimonials given by the manufacturers, specifically when there isn’t any proof of how successful the product is.
Even though Colozosin is not the most costly cleanser that is available for sale (at the price of $49 a bottle) the product is too new to be able to suggest it be used. Until more people give feedback about this product, it is best to search for a more well-known product with a good reputation.