Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Colpurin – At a Glance
The product Colpurin helps people to properly and safely clean their colons of toxins, waste products, and harmful chemicals. For the users to get a healthy and a complete detoxification program, Huntington Nutraceuticals, created the Colpurin System, which is of two phases comprising a body purifying system and internal cleansing.
The product’s manufacturer indicates that all the ingredients used are natural based and can be seen in clinical findings and studies, which show that they are valuable in the internal cleansing of the colon and other organs.
This new system hopes to assist users to discharge internal toxicity that might be the reason for malnutrition, different ailments, and general feeling of malaise.
Colpurin – Facts
There are two steps to the Colpurin System. The Internal Cleanse is where it starts. The product blends 20 herbs and natural ingredients to help users achieve effective colon function for waste elimination twice or thrice per day during the first few days of its usage. A few ingredients during the first phase that helps proper bowel movement are fennel seeds, guar gum, Psyllium and oat bran. Internal Cleanse encourages a healthy digestive system with a blend of ginger root, apple pectin, lactobacillus acidophilus, beetroot and garlic.
The second phase of the Colpurin system is the Body Purifier. Twenty-three natural ingredients are found in this product, which is said to clean and revitalize the digestive system, and other internal organs. The ingredients of Body Purifier, which consists of papaya leaf, kelp, milk thistle seed, green tea extract, Gingko Biloba, dandelion, alfalfa, and red reishi mushroom, act as an effective internal purifier and a potent immune booster.
Colpurin – Positive Features
- This product that detoxifies not only cleanses the colon, but also revitalizes other internal organs.
- The Colpurin System consists of natural ingredients, which are scientifically proven to promote proper elimination, improve the digestive functions, and rejuvenate cells and tissues.
- Phase 2 of the Colpurin System, the Body Purifier, can be used by itself as an immune system booster.
- The website of the Colpurin product provides broad information on how to use the product properly, and helpful tips to become healthy and active.
- Users who are interested can know about the product via electronic mail or toll-free calls to the representatives of customer care.
- Users who are not satisfied with the Colpurin System, will get their money refunded.
- Customers who buy in bulk can receive a 25% discount.
Colpurin – Negative Features
- They do not give away free samples of this product.
- People may find Colpurin expensive, as its retail price is more than $60, but it can be bought online via various e-commerce stores at a lesser price.
Colpurin – Conclusion
The Colpurin System, a detoxification product, not only eliminates toxins and waste buildup from the colon, but it also cleanses and restores other internal organs making them energetic and revitalized. Though the retail cost of $64.99 for one month of Phase 1 and 2 supplements is high, better pricing can be found online. The extensive information on the product provided on the Colpurin website and the availability of toll-free customer care representatives indicate that the manufacturers of the product wish to offer good customer service.