Detox 7 – At a Glance
Northwest Natural Products are the makers of the ‘Internal Cleanser’, Detox 7. They seem to be quite reputable and produce several health care products. The Detox 7, as you may guess from the name, is meant to cleanse the system in just one week. It does not claim to help people lose weight, although people would probably expect to lose a few pounds at least when using such a product, even if it is only water weight.
The company touts itself as being environmentally friendly, a claim that might attract some customers. While they brag about green power and the ‘green lights program’, they never explain what they are. The company website looks nice due to the use of modern graphics, and it is user-friendly.
Detox 7 – Facts
Unlike similar products, Detox 7 is simple. The program includes two steps, using pre-measured fiber packets and detox caplets. Mix the herbal fibers contained within the fiber packets with 4 ounces of water (preferably purified water) and take once per day. The caplets have beneficial herbs but are made of gelatin which is inappropriate for vegetarians. Unfortunately, this is the only information that is available to the consumer on the company’s website. While it is possible to find out from other sources which ingredients are included in the product, it would be more logical for the company to provide that information on its own website. Probiotics (good bacteria), prune powder, spirulina and wheat grass make up the fiber mix. Spirulina and wheat grass are both enjoying notoriety at the moment, although this fact is not utilized as a promotional tool by the company. The capsules include several strong immune system boosters: gingko biloba, licorice, ginger and turmeric.
Detox-7 – Positive Features
- This product contains all natural ingredients.
- It uses gentle ingredients and avoids harsh items like cascara sagrada.
- It’s simple to use this product.
- The product is reasonably priced.
- It can be purchased either through stores or through the company.
- The company is slightly friendlier to the environment than some others.
Detox 7 – Negative Features
- A few people thought the taste of the fiber mix was unpleasant.
- The company’s website does not list any of the product’s ingredients. The consumer would have to do his own research.
- There are no FAQ’s on the site, requiring a user to email any questions they may have.
- The product has mixed reviews on some of the websites which review “detox” products.
Detox-7 – Conclusion
Utilizing all natural ingredients, this product cleanses the body gently, but does not produce any significant weight loss. It might be worth trying, since it’s only $9.99 for a 7 day supply.
Since Northwest Natural Products is making an effort to use environmentally friendly energy sources, it may be worthwhile selecting this product instead of a similar one.