1. To get a proper and safe detox initially fine an expert to consult your problem regarding colon health. There may be contraindications for you performing a specific detoxification technique. Please consult your chosen health care expert. These instructions are only meant as ideas to discuss with your expert and not meant as a recommendation.
2. If you believe that you are drastically overweight (i.e., more than 40 pounds/18 kg above your ideal weight), then it is often much better to do the following before you attempt a detoxification process:
i. Stabilize your daily diet so that it is close to a natural foods diet.
ii. Practice deep breathing exercises regularly. If you can practice a moderate amount of aerobic exercise, find exercise that you really enjoy and perform it.
iii. Focus heavily on enjoying yourself and nurturing yourself. When you have stabilize in a reasonably healthy lifestyle.
iv. Discuss with your doctor what detox technique would suit your circumstance. It’s usually best to begin with a non-extreme detox if you are overweight.
v. Do not expect great improvement from a plain detox technique. However, you may experience that the simple detox techniques will lead to a more permanent healing and weight loss than had you started with a more prevailing detox techniques. In some cases such as moderate to severe pain, chemical exposure, extremely poor digestion, poorly functioning GI Tract or liver, etc., a detox may be performed right away to reduce the symptoms significantly.
3. Lifestyle Change: In most cases it is cooperative to spend at least a 2 months before your first cleanse making gradual positive lifestyle changes in the following areas:
- Food and Nutrition
- Acquiring a pleasurable from life and also nurturing it regularly.
- Developing self-acquiescence
- Considering the advertence of toxic material.
- Performing deep breathing exercises.