Dual Action Cleanse at a Glance
The Dual Action Cleanse product congratulates itself for being, ‘as seen on TV.’ Klee Irwin, described on their site as a leader in ‘nutraceuticals’ and apparently the product’s creator, appears in the infomercial. Regrettably, certain published items elsewhere online are not complimentary to Irwin, which will make some customers doubt the product.
The official site for Dual Action Cleanse provides a good description of the product and furnishes plenty of detail for potential customers. It displays filmed testimonials (which seem to come from the infomercial) along with written testimonies, and includes a complete FAQ segment. The cleanse emphasizes its detoxifying effect instead of being a diet aid product, but it notes that users may anticipate some weight loss just as a side effect of the cleanse. The maker does not display its guidelines for returns or exchanges and does not seem to offer a warranty for refund of purchase.
Dual Action Cleanse – Facts
The abundant detail available about Dual Action Cleanse could confuse consumers, yet the product itself is uncomplicated. The Dual Action Cleanse consists of the Colon Clear and the Total Body Purifier. Another choice is to buy the maximizer system comprised of 3 different items: Energy Boost with B vitamins; Essential Health Oil with beneficial Omega fatty acids; and Fiber compensator, a citrusy powder with psyllium husk. The maximizer system may be bought by itself or along with original Dual Action Cleanse. Naturally they suggest using the maximizer for the best outcomes.
The Total Body Purifier is a blend of 33 herbal ingredients for cleansing like milk thistle, red clover and beet root. It contains the seaweed called kelp to elevate metabolism as it cleanses the bloodstream and detoxifies. It is meant for use two times daily, ideally morning and evening. The product may be used consistently, without interruption. In contrast, Colon Clear is intended to be used on a month-on/ month-off basis. This may be due to its ingredient, cascara sagrada, recognized as dangerous if used for lengthy periods. In addition, Colon Clear includes 22 herbs and fibers intended to promote elimination or ‘peristaltic’ function.
Dual Action Cleanse – Positive Features
- Certain third-party sites include the product on their top colon product list, among them ‘Detox Reviews’ which rates it 18th out of 20.
- Everything it contains is natural.
- Dual Action Cleanse is uncomplicated to use, thus no calendars are needed.
- The manufacturer offers ‘live’ support.
- The maximizer system may be purchased by itself, but you can save money by purchasing it along with Dual Action Cleanse.
Dual Action Cleanse – Negative Features
- The product’s creator, Klee Irwin, has been the subject of negative publicity, such as an FDA command to cease production of a joint pain formula.
- Certain third-party critiques criticized the product for producing no results.
- There have been cases of the firm continuing to send the product and billing charge cards in spite of order cancellations by customers.
- Priced around $60 for Dual Action Cleanse and as much as $130 for Dual Action/ Maximizer system, the product is one of the more expensive.
Dual Action Cleanse – Conclusion
The majority of customers will wish to avoid this product merely due to the maker’s unfavorable image. In spite of this, Dual Action Cleanse includes a number of valuable ingredients and definitely is safe if used properly. It may simply be unable to accomplish all that the maker’s website boasts.