Evercleanse- At a Glance
Evercleanse approaches colon cleansing from a scientific angle. Medically-minded customers will like the product website. It has pictures of doctors on the homepage and a picture of a stethoscope on one of the other pages. The easy-to-use website, allows the viewer to go from page to page, and directly to the ordering information. The detailed FAQ section can be seen with the testimonials.
At the bottom of the page you can find the Evercleanse returns policy. Unopened products can be returned within 30 days for refund minus the shipping costs. This is the site for some very important product information, including disclaimers. It states that the efficacy of Evercleanse depends partly on the user’s physical condition and personal chemical make-up. The identity of the manufacturer of Evercleanse is unclear, but it does seem that they only produce this one product.
Evercleanse – Facts
This program is completed in three steps. The Cleansing Formula is the first step. It is described as producing a ‘clean sweep’. The blend promises to contain a patented source of fiber and gentle laxatives. The result should be more energy, less appetite, and more weight loss. One to five times each day, the product must be blended into soft food.
The Replenishing Formula is the second part. The product comes in a capsule form that you are instructed to take at meal time. There are several types of “good” bacteria inside, that aid digestion and help protect against pathogens.
The final step is the Colon Support Formula, which helps maximize nutrient absorption, maintain the intestine, and support the immune system. The average person will not recognize the ingredients colostrums and indole 3 carbinol. You can buy Evercleanse in the three steps. You can also get a few choices in other combination packages. The least expensive is $99.95 a month. The most expensive is the Platinum package and it costs $340. Ultra Veggie Digestive Enzymes and Powerhouse Vita 75 are included with the first three steps.
In this area, they do not provide information about dosage directions. It doesn’t make any sense that this information is relegated to the ‘policies’ section.
Evercleanse – Positive Features
- The image of the company is very medical and clinical. This will appeal to some customers.
- The website has some information that is easy to read. It also has quite a few medical terms that most people would not recognize.
- The FDA evaluates the labs where the product is produced.
- The company offers a regular money back guarantee.
Evercleanse – Negative Features
- If you look for reviews of Evercleanse, you will find a lot of bad ones.
- People have complained about poor results, inability to get a refund, shady sales tactics, and poor customer service.
- This product is quite costly. It is clearly one of the most expensive colon cleansers.
- The majority of customers will find the medical information confusing and irrelevant.
- There are additional hidden fees for customers ordering from outside the US.
Evercleanse – Conclusion
Unlike similar products on the market, it doesn’t claim to be ‘natural’. The scientific approach is effective, but many consumers would feel more comfortable with a plant-based or herbal formula. The company has had to retract some of it’s product claims and there is really bad word of mouth from prior customers. Since it has such a bad reputation, it is not worth the high price tag.