In the process of your online search for a colon cleanser, you may encounter the phrase “Extreme Colon Cleanser” over and over again. Although this phrase appears to be part of the promotions in a lot of marketing campaigns, it seems that Extreme Colon Cleanser is the label applied to a proprietary formulation of a colon cleansing product.
About Extreme Colon Cleanser
Among the bevy of colon cleansers offered for sale currently, Extreme Colon Cleanser is a recognized name that crops up often if you conduct an online search. As mentioned by the distributors and in certain critiques, Extreme Colon Cleanser isn’t really a laxative but a supplement to colon cleansing, advised for use two times daily with the major meals. Extreme Colon Cleanser is made from a blend of 11 herbal extracts recognized as being quite beneficial to the health of the colon. Consequently, these herbal ingredients don’t just eradicate compacted waste adhering to the colon’s lining, but actually aid Extreme Colon Cleanser in ridding the system of harmful toxins, parasites and bacteria.
Using Extreme Colon Cleanser
Extreme Colon Cleanser may be utilized as a supplement to diet for these reasons:
- Inhibiting toxins and associated illnesses.
- Removal of toxic substances, parasitic animals and harmful bacteria.
- In the therapy of regular and critical bowel conditions which include colon cancer.
- Loss of Weight.
Herbal Components of Extreme Colon Cleanser Formula
The 11 individual herbs contained in Extreme Colon Cleanser formula along with their specific properties beneath are:
- Helps with digestion
- Lowers serum/hepatic cholesterol
- Relieves abdominal cramping by having the gastrointestinal tract being soothed
- Intestinal gas is released
- Cold effects are fought
- Decreases feelings of being nauseated
- Decreases heartburn
- Helps Liver and Gallbladder function
2. Seed of Psyllium
- Helps to lubricate fecal matter for easy elimination
- Provides relief with diarrhea, constipation, colitis as well as diverticular conditions
- Maintains gastrointestinal health
- Lowers the cholesterol level in the blood
- Facilitates toning up liver function
3. Sagina subulata (Irish Moss)
- The entire gastrointestinal (GI) tract is coated and soothed with this ingredient
- Acts as a bulk laxative
- Helps to bring relief with duodenal/peptic ulcers
- Rids the blood of impurities
- May assist in stopping growth of several types of cancers
- Diminishes swelling
- Calms mucous linings
- Relief from ulcers
- Protects against viral infections
- Relieves bronchitis, cold, and flu symptoms
5. Cascara Sagrada
- Acts as a laxative for stress free bowel actions
- Aids in digestion
- Increases intestinal tract muscle strength
- Eases the discomfort of an upset stomach and constipation
- Aids the digestive system in boosting the stomach, gallbladder, pancreas and the liver
- Calcium based urinary stones are prevented from being deposited
- Purifies the intestines
- It simplifies the digestive systems natural functions
- Helps the human body to assimilate other herbs
- Services the function of the heart
- Acts as a low grade laxative
- Oils the bowel movement
8. Bark of Butternut Root
- Functions as a sort of milk laxative
- Helps to promote health of the intestines
- Helps With Constipation
- This helps to enhance peristaltic action in the colon
10. Bark of Buckthorn
- Increases the strength of the digestive tract walls
- Eases constipation
- Empowers the function of the liver
11. Fine, white clay known as Kaolin
- Protects you from diarrhea.
It’s possible that the use of the aforementioned herbal extracts makes Extreme Colon Cleanser a fairly good option for you to remove the unwanted fecal waste and toxic substances from your body. Still, it will be a good idea to speak with your physician as to whether it’s advisable to use the product for your colon condition.