Its manufacturing is done by Dermagevity Skin Care. A wide range of highly advanced cosmetics and beauty products are produced by this company. Many people suffer from puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. It can happen because of various reasons such as heredity, lack of sleep, age and unhealthiness. Eyelastin is especially designed product to address these under eye problems. It has been introduced in the market after years of research. ‘Nanoderm Technology’, the special patented delivery system has been used in this product. When it comes to adhering to regulations and safety testing for dermatological products, the Eyelastin has received the stamp of approval from various reputed testing laboratories from around the world. The Eyelastin ingredients offer powerful and proven effectiveness in fighting anti-aging.
Following are some of the benefits associated with Eyelastin
- The eye contour looks more youthful, hydrated, smoother and brighter.
- The skin is able to retain moisture all day long because of its deeper hydration
- It helps reduce puffiness and dark circles under the eyes
- Accumulated fluid under the eyes are removed which helps in improving the appearance of eye bags
- There is less aging of the skin because Eyelastin neutralizes free radicals
- The thickness of the skin and the tissue strength rebuild faster
- More firm skin around the eyes
- Further premature aging is also prevented by it
How Eyelastin Is Different?
It is the only system for eye care that offers the proprietary ingredient complex, the Nanoderm technology. It has the proven powerful combination of ingredients that work against aging. The effectiveness of the beneficial ingredients is improved further by this specialized technology that helps deliver them deeper into the skin and by specifically targeting problem areas.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – It works immediately by reducing wrinkles and relaxing facial tension.
Hyaluronic Acid - It is one of the most potent moisturizers available in nature which is capable of carrying one thousand times its weight in water. The fine lines and wrinkles are reduced by this compound which also helps hydrate and moisturize the skin.
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7(Also Known as Matrixyl 3000®), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – It has been proven with research that these peptides help stimulate growth of connective tissues and collagen production.
Vitamin K – Many studies have shown that this vitamin helps lighten the under eye dark circles.
Arnica - It encourages the blood flow to the skin and helps in the normal healing process for inflammatory conditions.
Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetates – This has been praised as a very effective anti-wrinkle compound. It mimics the effects of a peptide waglerin 1 that is generally found in the Temple Viper’s venom. This synthetic tripeptide is also known as SYNAKE®. It has also won the Swiss Technology Awards for reducing the wrinkles by almost 52% and creating a smoother effect by almost 82%.
Is Eyelastin Clinically Proven?
There have been various clinical tests that have proved its effectiveness.
Following regulatory and safety tastes were carried on the Eyelastin
- The regulatory and safety tests mandatory under US laws
- Consumer patch study for skin sensitization
- Irritation to the skin study
- Potential eye irritation study
Why someone should purchase Eyelastin?
- The Eyelastin contains many patented formulas
- A patented and effective delivery system is utilized by Eyelastin
- The puffiness and discoloration of the under eyes areas can be dramatically reduced
- After daily use, within three weeks the maximum benefits are realized
- Eyelastin use is very simple. Eyelastin has to be applied two times a day in the morning and at night. One should use outer and upwards motion while applying it on clear skin