Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Juvalux is an anti-aging skin care cream that will restore back your youthful skin and glow. The Juvalux skin care cream takes care of you skin, keeping it nourished and healthy. This it does by reducing the wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and crow’s feet on your skin. It will boost an even skin tone by helping diminish age spots, blemishes and lightening of dark circles. The skin care cream is effective on a long-term basis making it very conducive to use on a long-term basis. These will translate to a permanent solution to the aging symptoms ever appearing on the face again.
When it comes to purchasing the Juvalux Skin Care cream their official website is the best place to make purchase is their official website. The product is sold at the following prices:-
- They offer the product on a 14 day free trial
- A tube cream costs $ 47.99
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Juvalux
The Juvalux skin care cream is sold by the company, Juvalux Skincare Company. The manufacturers claim that Juvalux is the best ingredient that contains 100% natural ingredients. They claim that they have ensured the purity of their ingredients without the addition of chemicals or artificial flavors. They claim that the supplement works in a short time period. They claim that you will achieve a younger looking skin and the regular use of the skin care cream will help maintain long-term effects.
How Juvalux Works and The Ingredients Of Juvalux?
The Juvalux cream works independently on its choice of ingredients. They work towards a thorough cleanse, protection and restoration process of the skin from the cellular level to the upper surface. The skin care cream ingredients collectively work against the aging effects on the skin. Some of the ingredients in the skin cream include:-
- Used in cleansing, moisturizing, toning and exfoliation of the skin. Helps to make skin smooth and supple.
- Enriched with essential nutrients such as calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium, for maintaining a healthy skin. Acts as a detoxification, by permanently repairing, preventing and blocking any damage from toxins and free radicals on the skin.
Balm mint extract
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce any kind of swelling in the skin. It also acts as a moisturizer keeping your skin hydrated and free of dryness.
- Great for skin exfoliation as it boosts the growth of new skin cells as it get rid of the old ones.
- Mainly derived from wheat. Promotes healthy skin immunity for better protection against skin infections. It also acts as a hydrating agent for your skin to keep skin hydrated, eliminating cases of dryness.
- Blocks any damage from harmful bacteria related to various skin problems. Increases the levels of natural photosphingosine lipids in the body.
The other ingredients include; glceryl stearate, ceramide3 and 6 (2), lauroyl lactylate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, sodium benzoate, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, cetearyl alcohol, cholesteroltocipheril acetate, phytosphingosine, cholesterol and many more.
The Benefits of Juvalux
The following are the benefits you may experience with the use of Juvalux:-
- Diminished wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduced black heads, pimples and age spots
- Hydrates skin
- Promotes skin smoothness and suppleness
- Repairs and prevent further damage from free radicals and skin impurities.
- Restores youthful glow
- Firm and elastic skin
- There is a 14 day free trial
- Contains 100% natural ingredients
Drawbacks of Juvalux
- No money back guarantee.
- Reason they claim is that factors such as age, weight, diet and exercise can bear varying results so they cannot warrant a specific end result for all their customers.
The Dosage Instructions for Juvalux
Apply twice daily, on a regular basis. Wash your face and then pat it dry. Make sure to use a gentle cleanser and a clean cloth. Take a sizeable amount of the cream, enough for your face and neck. Apply the cream like you would any other cream.
Precautions of using Juvalux
The cream is advisable for use by persons mainly above the age of 30, but 18 and above is okay too.
Keep the cream away from sunlight.
Side Effects of Juvalux
The Juvalux product has no side effects. Made from all-natural ingredients and with no chemicals or additives, makes it safe and secure.
The Juvalux skin care cream is a good product per say. The claims from different customers all speak the same message, ultimate satisfaction from the benefits they are experiencing with the use of the product on a daily basis. They main feedback is based on disappearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The skin care cream also fulfills the need of every supplement at that; all-natural ingredients, safe for consumption and effective both on a short-term and long-term effect. I also love the fact that you get to achieve fast results. Make sure to combine this with lots of water drinking and healthy diet it’s a great bonus.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."