Lipo Femme Overview
Lipo Femme is a weight loss supplement produced by Pioneer Health Research, an organization solely run by women for women. It claims to increase fat burning by 500 percent and is doctor recommended. The manufacturer also claims that Lipo Femme is backed by clinical research, however, there is no supporting evidence published on the official website. The ingredients in Lipo Femme claim to be natural.
Lipo Femme Product Ingredients
L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, White Willow Bark, Phenylalamine, and Hawthorne Berry.
Lipo Femme – Product Description
L-Glutamine is an ingredient used in most weight loss supplements as it supports lean muscle tissue and aids fat oxidation while reducing the bodys ability to absorb fat, while Hawthorne Berry, White Willow Bark, and Phenylalamine are thought to suppress the appetite. It is not clear where to buy Lipo Femme or its instructions for use.
Lipo Femme – Advantages
- Lipo Femme is a product designed by female manufacturers for women.
- Reduces appetite, oxidizes fat, and supports healthy weight loss.
- Claims to be clinically researched.
- Contains all-natural ingredients.
- Lipo Femme supports lean muscle mass whilst burning fat.
Lipo Femme – Drawbacks
- There does not appear to be an official website.
- It is not clear where you can buy Lipo Femme or if it is now discontinued.
- There is not enough known about each ingredient.
- There is no evidence to back up its weight loss claims.
- It is not clear if there are contraindications related to Lipo Femme.
- There have been complaints made against the manufacturer.
Lipo Femme – The Bottom Line
Lipo Femme is a weight loss supplement claiming to support lean muscle tissue whilst burning fat. However, there is no official website, and it is not clear if Lipo Femme has now been discontinued or is for sale through third party retailers. It is also difficult to find out further information about the manufacturer, Pioneer Health Research.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."