Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Luma Life – At a Glance:
This is a weight loss product with the added ability to detoxify. It utilizes the popular product known as acai berry in its mix.
The official website of Luma Life does not give a lot of information concerning the actual product and much of the one page site shows pictures of celebrities who claim to have dropped pounds by using antioxidants. An additional section presents an impressive variety of quotes from several news media outlets like CNN, NBC and 60 Minutes that name the benefits of the anti-oxidant ‘superfoods’. In addition to this, Dr. Nicholas Perricone is featured. Although he is one of the biggest supporters of the use of anti-oxidants in improving health and promoting weight loss, he makes no direct reference to Luma Life. It is clearly a ploy by the manufacturer of Luma Life to give the impression that celebrities and the media endorse their product, a tactic used by many questionable weight loss companies.
Luma Life Facts:
No testimonials from customers are presented and no FAQ is available to explain the length of time the product should be utilized or the dosage and side effect possibilities. Although there is a ‘time limited’ free trial of the product available, important information such as the terms and conditions of the offer is not available to the consumer until after filling out the initial order form.
A list of substances is displayed for Luma Life, but there isn’t an item label shown, meaning that you won’t know if any other ingredients are present in the capsules or the precise amounts of the ingredients.
There is a picture and a short description of each ingredient. One of the main ingredients in Luma Life is Caralluma which is an appetite suppressant; it is combined with anti-oxidants acai berry and green tea. Yerba Mate and Garcinia give energy and boost metabolism while reducing body fat. Hoodia, commonly utilized as an appetite suppressant, is also added to combat ‘water weight’. Goji berries minimize levels of stress and white kidney beans are included to neutralize starches.
Neither Luma Life nor any of its individual ingredients appear to have been subjected to any clinical trials. A very simple example explains how Luma Life functions by stopping fat from being absorbed in the body but once again, no research is provided as evidence.
Luma Life Positive Features:
- It has an attractive website that features a short video presentation.
- Quotes offer the benefits of Caralluma and other anti-oxidant rich ‘super foods’.
- Luma Life is created to aid with weight loss by increasing energy and ridding the body of toxins.
- A trial bottle of Luma Life is offered at no cost.
- If you are purchasing several bottles of the product at one time, discounts are available.
Luma Life Negative Features:
- Luma Life has provided no clinical trials.
- The label does not display any ingredient amounts or dosing instructions.
- Questionable sales tactics can be found on the website.
- It isn’t easy to find the terms and conditions of the free trial offer.
- None of the celebrities endorse Luma Life.
- Once you order the trial bottle, you are automatically enrolled in the auto-ship program.
- Luma Life has a high cost, selling for $59.97 each month.
- Diet changes and regular exercise aren’t encouraged by the company.
Luma Life Conclusion:
It is likely that Luma Life does not perform all the functions it claims, and it uses a lot of the same sales techniques that other questionable weight loss products use. The eye-catching website chock full of photos of Hollywood figures is used to distract from the fact that there is not a lot of real information given about the product. They want you to believe that these celebrities use Luma Life for weight loss, when that is simply not true.
So far, no independent consumer reports are available for the new product Luma Life. Consumer complaints are usually about “auto-shipping” programs that make it difficult to cancel orders, however no reported grievances have been made against the company.