Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
According to its manufacturers, Nootrobrain is a “groundbreaking nootropic cognitive enhancer that delivers improved focus, productivity, speech and memory.” Its formula is composed of pure ingredients that have all been clinically tested and proven to be very effective in increasing focus, memory, mental capacity and mood. It can be obtained from the official website in three packages; buy 3 bottles and get 2 free at $395. Buy 2 bottles and get 1 free at $134 and buy a single bottle at $67. There are no shipping charges on all the packages, which would otherwise be an additional $12 per bottle.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Nootrobrain
The company behind Nootrobrain is called Nootrolabs Inc. this company was formed in 2010 by a group of researchers whose names have not been mentioned on the official website. Nootrolabs has been accredited a B+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. Though claiming that the researchers worked on the product for two years before it was released into the market, no research results for the product as a whole are provided on the website.
The manufacturers claim that the ingredients infused in this product have the ability to;
- Improve memory recall
- Enhance verbal skills making one more fluent
- Enhance focus and concentration levels
- Improve ability to absorb vast amounts of information
How Does Nootrobrain Work?
How this product works is explained in the ingredient list below.
Ingredients in Nootrobrain
A single capsule of Nootrobrain contains the following ingredients in the following proportions;
- This is a synthetic compound and sometimes goes by the name Draganon.
- It is a cognitive enhancer that is known to increase the density of neurotransmitter receptors.
300mg CDP Choline
- CDP stands for Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine but is sometimes referred to as citicoline.
- It compensates for increased receptor density by ensuring adequate supply of choline.
1.3mg of Vitamin B6
- It is scientifically referred to as Pyridoxine and is needed to make serotonin. This brain chemical plays the role of improving mood.
- It is also needed to make haemoglobin whose deficiency is what causes fatigue and hinders memory and focus and could lead to anaemia.
- Vitamin B6 is responsible for increasing blood flow to the brain and overall brain health.
100mg Bacopa Monnieri
- This ingredient basic purpose is to elevate moods by lowering stress and anxiety levels in the brain.
- It has a very unique formula.
- It is effective in enhancing cognitive function.
- It improves memory recall, verbal skills and focus levels.
- It contains clinically tested ingredients.
- The company provides discounts on bulky purchases at a go.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee that is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase.
- It is non-addictive and promises results in just a few days.
- It is highly recommended by doctors and its users.
- It has not been approved by the FDA.
- There is no research studies listed for the product as a whole.
According to the manufacturer’s label, it is recommended that you take 1 capsule two times in a day and with meals. The 60 capsules bottle is enough for a month’s supply.
Nootrobrain should be taken a few hours before bedtime as it may cause insomnia.
It is not recommended for pregnant/lactating women.
Nootrobrain Side Effects
Made from 100% pure ingredients, Nootrobrain has undergone clinical tests and been proven to be free of any adverse side effects making it completely safe for consumption.
Does it interact with other medications?
Nootrobrain is a safe dietary supplement on its own, whether it interacts with other medications in not mentioned but there is emphasis on the need to consult with your doctor prior to consumption.
As you grow older, the appeal of nootropic supplements gets better as the more time passes the less performing your cognitive functions get and the more demands you have on your brain. This leads to a lot of stress and frustration. The mention of an effective nootropic instantly gets your attention let alone one that cuts across the edge and has unique ingredients. Well, that’s Nootrobrain for you. In a world that is increasingly competitive, people look for what sets you apart and there is less room for mediocre performances at work and in your studies. Nootrobrain is not just meant for old people with ADHD but also for college students who need it for studies and career men and women for better work performance. This supplement is 100% safe and relatively affordable making it worth the try. If the results do not satisfy you, one can always the 100% money refund guarantee within a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."