Oxy Powder – At a Glance:
Global Healing Centre is the maker of Oxy-powder, an oxygen-based cleanser that is receiving generally good reviews from independent websites. The official Oxy Powder website has so much content that it might overwhelm certain visitors. This formula was created by The Dr. Edward Group which has been in the industry for over twenty years.
You will find links to his rather lengthy resume, as well as other health materials he has developed, such as DVD’s and books and links to his appearances in the media. There is a colon health quiz available to visitors of their website. You will find a good Frequently Asked Questions section. There are also links to free products, as well as clinical studies with source references and a number of articles.
Oxy-powder – Facts
There is a lot of information about Oxy Powder provided on the website. This includes a complete section devoted to an explanation of why an oxygen-based cleanser could be considered safer than herbal products. The active ingredients of Oxy Powder are ozonated magnesium oxide, organic germanium 132 and natural citric acid. The product usage instructions require the consumer to determine their correct dose. You should start out by taking four capsules at bedtime. Then gradually increase the amount you are taking by two capsules at a time until you have achieved three to five bowel movements.
At that point the pills are ingested on a regular basis as needed. Although it is not included as a part of the Oxy Power program, the manufacturer suggests jump-starting the program with a colon hydrotherapy procedure. There is a checklist on the website that consists of other helpful things to have on hand during the initial seven day cleanse. Some are: purified water, apple cider vinegar, and certain healthy, organic foods.
Oxy-powder – Positive Features
- The Oxy Powder website has a lot of good content.
- A 100% money back guarantee is available for this product.
- Independent websites have given this product good reviews.
- The maker of Oxy Powder has a good reputation.
- You will find links that take you to clinically researched reports about the Oxy Powder ingredients.
- It’s easy to understand the directions for this program.
Oxy-powder – Negative Features
- At $42.95 per a bottle, the price might be too high for some people.
- The online quiz questions are rather vague and easily lead the reader toward concluding that they must have a colon problem.
- People who want a natural herbal product will not be a good fit for this product.
Oxy-powder – Conclusion
A lot of excellent information is available at the Oxy Powder website. It is quite well done. While the information might be overwhelming, it still has good content and wise advice for the customer. Oxy Powder seems to be a reputable brand of colon cleanser. If a more scientific, clinical approach is preferred when colon cleansing, it seems to be one of the better choices on the market. It is reported to give the user an effective and gentle cleanse with limited side effects.