Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Perceptiv is a brain enhancement dietary supplement designed to counter the harmful effects of aging that lead to memory loss and concentration. When growing up, your brain capacity grows proportionally with your age until it hits an optimum point where it starts declining. Perceptiv seeks to reverse or maintain your brain to this optimum level even when old age kicks in. This is achieved through a blend of natural ingredients that are known to improve cognitive ability.
This product is available in most leading vitamins and supplement retail shops. It is also readily available from online stores. The official website runs an online store where buyers can easily buy the product with the confidence of getting the original product. The product retails for roughly $53. Expensive! Coupled with shipping and other handling costs, this product is relatively expensive.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Perceptiv
This product is manufactured and marketed by the United States registered company called Sevo Nutraceuticals. The company is based in Waltham, Massachusetts. Sevo Nutraceuticals has been operational since 2012 and over the years, it has gained quite a reputation in the vitamins and supplement industry.
The producer claims that Perceptiv will;
- Improve memory
- Protect against normal cognitive decline associated with aging
- Enhance mental clarity
- Help restore a healthy mood
- Increase focus and concentration
- Provide effective cognitive enhancement in adults of all ages
How Does Perceptiv Work?
The manufacturer purports that Perceptiv was developed after 2 decades of strenuous researches. They also maintain that perceptive is a brain booster that has been tested by different independent researchers and found to contain ingredients that maintain the overall health and function of the brain. Perceptive is therefore a supplement with a potent way of preventing cognitive decline and enhancing memory.
- Folic Acid-and B12: play critical roles essential in maintaining neuron health in the brain.
- Vitamin E: essential for nervous system maintenance.
- S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe): helps protect the structure of DNA from normal age-related changes and methylate antioxidants to increase bioavailability.
- N-acetyl cysteine: helps protect neurons from oxidative stress.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: facilitates neuron growth.
- Supplement is 100% safety and is manufactured in certified GMP facilities
- Increases blood and oxygen flow to the brain thus making brain cell healthier
- The manufacturer has a good reputation
- They give full 60 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
- No clinical trial available online
- Relatively expensive than competition
- No free trials
Perceptiv Dosage Instructions
Perceptive is taken as a dietary supplement. The recommended dosage is two capsules taken once a day
- Like any other supplement, you should safely store Perceptiv away from children and elements. This product is not safe to use for pregnant mothers and breast feeding mothers. Unless, advised by your caregiver, avoid taking this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- The product is designed for adults only. Do not use on children unless under prescription.
- This product cannot and should not be used in place of prescription drugs. It doesn’t cure or treat any ailments.
Perceptiv Side Effects
The producers claim that this product is 100% safe to use. However, the producers have not mentioned any clinical studies that have been conducted on this product. From user reviews, this product has some mild side effects that we may attribute to allergic reactions. The side effects include but not limited to nausea, headaches, lack of appetite, heart burns and dizziness.
In case of severe effects, discontinue usage immediately and seek medical intervention.
Does Perceptiv Interact With Other Medications?
According to the official website, this product is safe to use alongside other medication. Well, this may be the case but it is always safe to consult with your caregiver before using this product. The reason we recommend this is because the manufacturer have no capacity to test interactions of all medications.
If you are using any form of medications, it is always prudent to seek professional help before. If you have terminal illnesses and conditions relating to the heart or any vital organ, you should be very cautious when using this product.
This product is definitely a premium product. And so what do you get for that price? The product is made from all natural ingredients that are known to be healthy for human consumption. Unlike many other supplements marketed for their cognitive ability, this product is also fortified with ingredients that promote overall human health. For those people who are looking for better cognitive ability, this is a nice place to start.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."