Perfect Cleanse – At a Glance:
Garden of Life is the health product manufacturer of the organic cleansing system Perfect Cleanse. The company guarantees that their product enables the user to feel ‘lighter’ on their feet and have a ‘brighter’ outlook.
The official website for The Perfect Cleanse has an organic look, which brings attention to their natural, holistic treatment for colon cleansing. Jordan Rubin, the founder of Garden of Life, offers a message on the site as one of the features of the product which includes links showing other products available in their digestive range. While most of the important content can be found on the website, it does lack FAQ’s.
The company website does not sell the Perfect Cleanse, however they do provide a list of local U.S. stores that do. A toll-free number is provided for Canadian consumers.
Perfect Cleanse – Facts
Perfect Cleanse is a three-step program that is done over ten days. The directions are very thorough and the product label is easy to read.
The first step is to cleanse or purify the internal organs like the liver. It helps rid the body of toxins and reduces the build up of toxins from the body. In addition to Iron and Selenium, it includes the Purifying Blend which is a mixture of Milk Thistle, Cilantro, Yarrow flower, Garlic, Dandelion, Broccoli, Potenzyme and Cracked-wall Chlorella. Prior to dinner the customer must take three pills.
The ‘Capture’ step uses fibrous ingredients to ‘trap’ and bind toxins to remove them from the system. Utilizing Fiber, Iron and Protein plus a blend of Flax Seed, Pea Hull Fiber, Alfalfa, Barley Leaf and Chia, it specifically targets the capture of metals and pollutants. The process of taking the product involves a powder which should be consumed after dinner by mixing the powder into water with sugarless juice.
The ‘Remove’ stage is the last step of the process and helps eliminate the toxins that have been trapped. The capsules include a blend of gentle laxatives and herbs such as Epsom Salts, Bishop’s Weed, Peppermint, Ginger, Aloe and Fennel and three of these capsules should be taken at night. The company emphasizes that harsh laxatives, like Cascara Sagrada and Senna, are not included, as these ingredients are often responsible for causing gas and stomach discomfort.
Perfect Cleanse – Positive Features
- The Garden of Life has created a website that is user-friendly, presentable, and has good content.
- An informational CD is free with the product.
- The company which produces the product offers advice related to changes in diet and gentle stretches to assist further process.
- There is a convenient chart to aid you with dosage and when to take the product.
- You will find a $2 discount coupon available on the website.
- Perfect Cleanse contains all natural ingredients.
- Perfect Cleanse product does not contain any harmful ingredient.
- They display all of the product labels.
Perfect Cleanse – Negative Features
- The kit of Perfect Cleanse is just a 10 day supply.
- Customers have complained about excessive trips to the bathroom while undergoing the cleanse.
- The consumer must take a liquid formula and 6 pills a day.
- There are no FAQ’s.
Perfect Cleanse – Conclusion
For those seeking a short term cleansing solution, >Perfect Cleanse may be the answer. Because the ingredients are so gentle, its effectiveness is called into question, but the all natural ingredients pose no danger to health. Those who eat organic foods and take a holistic approach to their health and well-being may find Perfect Cleanse to be ideal.
Typically, a ten day kit of perfect Cleanse costs between $21 and $28, depending on the retailer.