Pomclear – At a Glance;
Due to its antioxidant properties, pomegranate has become quite popular as of late. Pomegranate is easy to find now that it is considered a “super food,” but it used to be hard to find.
Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc. are taking advantage of this trend. The strong fruit is used in Pomclear‘s formula to cleanse the body. The Pomclear website is well designed, though some grammatical errors make it look less professional.
To make the product seem more popular than it truly is the company resorts to various gimmicky techniques. For example, they use logos from popular news programs that have discussed benefits of pomegranate and post photos of celebrities who supposedly use pomegranate in their diets (although showing Courtney Love and Britney Spears seems counterproductive).
In addition to a good FAQ area, on the site you will find a short explanation regarding pomegranate and its anti-oxidant properties. The product is advertised for cleansing and weight loss, but none of the information shows how fruits help that process. There are two testimonials on the site, but if you read the small print, you will be told that those in the pictures may not really use Pomclear.
Pomclear – Facts
A link to a product label page is available so you can see a list of ingredients, but there is no explanation as to the reasoning behind the inclusion of each ingredient. But since all the ingredients are part of a proprietary blend, we are not told the quantities of each ingredient that is included in the product. Pomegranate is the last ingredient on the list, with Psyllium husk, Fennel, Goldenseal, Cascara Sagrada, Rhubarb, Ginger and Licorice preceding it. The recommendation is that you take the product once per day, in the evening, and then build up to three times per day as a maximum.
Pomclear – Positive Features
- It’s easy to find the Pomclear website and it has good content.
- A free 14-day period to try Pomclear is available.
- The site has an image of the product label.
- Experts have been good reviews for Pomegranate because of its great antioxidant properties.
- 100% pomegranate extract is included in the product.
Pomclear – Negative Features
- Pomclear‘s marketing techniques are very questionable.
- People have posted comments on independent sites complaining about the company’s poor customer service and deceptive billing practices.
- You automatically get enrolled into Pomclear‘s ‘Lifestyle Program’ when you try get the free trial offer. For example the auto-shipping feature.
- Pomclear does not describe the other ingredients in their product.
- They don’t go into detail on how pomegranate is an effective weight loss or cleansing tool.
Pomclear – Conclusion
“Super foods” and pomegranate receive a lot of positive press these days, but while the fruit is loaded with antioxidants, any claims regarding its effectiveness for weight loss or detoxification have not been proven. Trying this product is a gamble — and with a price tag of $49.95, it’s an expensive one. It would be a better idea to find a cleanser that does not have to be taken indefinitely and that has a better reputation and has been around for a longer time.