ProCleanse – At a Glance
ProCleanse is one of a number of products currently available via the Internet that claim to help users gain a cleaner and healthier body and a flat stomach within thirty days of using the colon-cleansing program. The makers of ProCleanse say that the detoxification system is made up of AM and PM cleanse supplements. Supposedly, these work together to rid your body of harmful environmental and dietary impurities. Simultaneously, these ingredients are purported to promote improved bowel and tissue functions.
There is a Frequently Asked Questions section at the company website, but it is very clear that the folks who make ProCleanse are really only listing the product benefits and not really answering any questions or supporting the claims they are making. Essentially, this website is focused on selling and making profits. Its purpose is not that of providing customers with an in-depth understanding of the supplements being marketed and their ingredients.
It is very clear that customer service is not one of the priorities of ProCleanse‘s manufacturer. This is easy to see when one peruses the website. They don’t provide any contact information or details for ProCleanse, except for the order hotline. It seems as if customers may not be able to contact the company’s customer service easily if they have questions or concerns regarding purchasing details, billing, and so forth.
Procleanse – Facts
There is little information out there about ProCleanse. The website lacks a photo of the product or the supplements. There is no list of ProCleanse
ingredients provided on the website. Because there isn’t a lot of information about the product, it really seems as if the manufacturer may be trying to conceal something. It makes you wonder if there are problems that the manufacturer doesn’t want you to know about.
ProCleanse seems like a relatively new product. Aside from the three testimonials posted on the company website, there are no other independent reviews or testimonials. You can’t find anything, even when you search the World Wide Web.
Procleanse – Positive Features
- You will find ProCleanse products marketed in a way that is intended to take the customer’s personal goals into account. For example, you will find products intended to tone, trim, or change your body.
- They provide simple steps for purchasing the products on their website.
- Even though they don’t advertise it, they do provide a money-back guarantee. The guarantee is not easy to find. It is hidden in the lengthy “Terms & Conditions” section.
- Because there is very skimpy information and images, it is easy to get around on the ProCleanse website.
Procleanse – Negative Features
- Although the ProCleanse website lists a lot of benefits, it does not back them up in any way. There are no studies, clinical trials, or even a complete list of ingredients for potential customers to review.
- It seems that the ProCleanse official website is mainly focused on sales and not on giving potential customers complete information regarding the products, return policies, and so on.
- It’s very expensive to purchase this product at $99 for a simple 30-day AM and PM colon clean system.
- ProCleanse is a pretty new product in today’s market. For this reason, there is simply no way to check out the company’s reputation.
ProCleanse – Conclusion
Overall, theProCleanse product should really do some tweaking, if it wants to be recognized in this industry. Because it is concerned with health, it is important for it to include some scientific studies that support the claims it is making. Three testimonials from individuals are really just not enough. Similar products can be found for less money. When you consider that fact that not much is known about this product, it may be that customers will not feel they are getting a good value for their money if they do decide to try it. All things considered, ProCleanse might not be the best choice for a system that will cleanse your colon.