Puranol – At a Glance
This product is mainly marketed for weight loss. It claims to increase the metabolism so that it will work in a more efficient manner. It also claims to help the body eliminate waste in a faster and more effective manner. It seems that the majority of people are packing an extra five to ten pounds of pure accumulated waste. Getting around the Puranol website is easy and simple. The instructions for taking the products are a little bit confusing. The products, themselves, seem to be pretty straightforward. There is a Frequently Asked Questions section that is informative. There are also some testimonials from customers.
You will finds some good advice about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including tips about organic food, a list of recommended vegetables and fruits, and ideas about exercise. There are some Puranol advertisements in women’s magazines that offer a free trial; however, this is not noted on the website. They seem to have very accessible customer service. Also, they have a system that automatically sends out your next shipment of Puranol Immune Booster before the supply you have on hand is depleted. If you are a preferred customer, you can get a reduced price.
Puranol – Facts
The Puranol system consists of three main parts. The starter pack contains the Immune Booster and the 5 Day Cleanse. It is also recommended that you use the Carbohydrate Neutralizer, too. There is no Ephedra in the Carbohydrate Neutralizer. This controversial substance is sometimes found in similar products. Fibrous and herbal ingredients, along with digestive enzyme blends, make up the 5 Day Cleanse. Vitamins and minerals are the main components of the Immune Booster. Cascara sagrada bark is not an ingredient in the 5 Day Cleanse. This ingredient can cause severe reactions for some people. You can take the 5 Day Cleanse one time monthly, using as many as six tablets daily.
The company instructs product users to determine how their body is reacting to the tablets. Following this, they are to begin a regimen of three tablets daily. The company recommends that you take the Immune Booster on an ongoing basis, at a rate of two tablets daily. However, you should not take it simultaneously with the 5 Day Cleanse. Also, you can take the Carbohydrate Neutralize any time except when you are doing a cleanse. Because no information is available regarding what might happen if the tablets are taken by mistake, the consumer may feel a bit confused. The instructions say that the user should prepare the body with a pre-diet flush at the beginning of each cleanse. The only ingredient in the flush that is identified is antioxidants.
Puranol – Positive Features
- The official website of the Puranol Company is well laid out and easy to understand. It features a Frequently Asked Questions page along with testimonials from customers.
- Puranol has not had any very bad feedback from consumers or the press.
- You can get reduced prices if you are a member of the ‘preferred customer’ system.
- When compared with similar products, Puranol is less expensive.
- Government certified laboratories produce all of the products.
- The company offers good advice regarding exercise and diet. You can get a free trial.
Puranol – Negative Features
- Some customers may be confused by the system involved in taking each of the products.
- There is no ingredient list on hand for the Pre-Flush.
- The starter pack only contains the 5 Day Cleanse and The Immune Booster. However, the company recommends the use of the Pre-Flush and Carbohydrate Neutralizer.
Puranol – Conclusion
This product seems to be beneficial for good health in general. The concentrated detox may cause temporary weight loss as a side effect. When compared with similar brands, you will find that this one is not excessively priced.