Regulux – At a Glance
Regulux Cleansing Formula’s website does not have much information, despite positive reviews on independent health websites. Dr. Newton has featured it on his website. The Dr. Newton’s brand may be the manufacturer, but they do not specifically claim the product on their website. Advertised as an “Internal Shower”, the product is intended to cleanse the inside of the body as thoroughly as we cleanse the outside. The company behind Regulux estimates that between five and fifteen pounds of fecal matter that has built up in the colon will be eliminated. Regulux also is purposed to eliminate toxins, bacteria, and yeast from the bloodstream, resulting in improved absorption in the intestines, and regularity.
Regulux – Facts
There is not a single ingredient listed for Regulux, making it a difficult choice for the consumer. Regulux is sold at 60-day quantities and it involves two steps: the pre and post cleansing. Although it boasts all natural ingredients, the manufacturer does not stipulate whether they are organic, herbal, or of a vitamin and mineral based nature.
Regulux – Positive Features
- On detoxreviews.com, Regulux is rated #15 and garners mostly favorable user reviews.
Regulux – Negative Features
- There is not much information on Regulux, even when you include the company website.
- For a 60 day supply, it costs $79.95, which is pricey.
- The company website lacks testimonials.
- They don’t provide dosage directions or specify whether the product is in pill, powder, liquid or capsule form.
- The company does not outline their return policy.
Regulux – Conclusion
Because the manufacturer gives such little information regarding ReguluxCleansing Formula, there is no guarantee that the product will be effective. However, the good reviews and testimonials suggest that people get good results from this product.