Zenogel is a product that is specifically made for women who experience discomfort during sex due to vaginal dryness. It is also said to improve other aspects of sexual activity by increasing response time and genital stimulation. It is sold online by the Ellison-Gray Laboratories company who market the product through their official website which contains ordering information, customer testimonials and an FAQ section. The product is said to contain high quality ingredients that are safe to use on a regular basis.
Zenogel can be purchased at a cost of $39.95 and discounts are provided when purchasing the product in bulk. There is a satisfaction guarantee and a 60-day money back returns policy.
- Improves lubrication to reduce vaginal dryness and making sexual activity more pleasurable and comfortable
- Engorges the clitoris, increasing response time and encouraging the libido
- It is safe and non-toxic, working effectively but gently on the delicate area of the body
- Adds moisture to the genital region but also encourages the body to produce its own lubrication
- Includes maximum strength ingredients that work in conjunction with the users own body chemistry
Active ingredients of Zenogel
- L-Arginine helps in the process of vasodilation, relaxing and widening the blood vessels so they allow a greater flow of blood to the genital area during arousal
- Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter are rich in fats that moisturize the delicate skin of the genitals, conditioning the area and making sexual performance more comfortable. They are non-sticky and leave no messy residue
- Aloe Vera is extracted from the succulent Aloe Vera plant. The Aloe Vera gel is particularly soothing on irritated skin and also provides lubrication, reducing vaginal dryness.
- Olive Squalene provides a silky texture and imparts moisture that is similar to the body’s own. This substance also helps with ease of penetration during sexual activity, reducing friction and pain.
- Menthol produces a warm sensation and encourages blood flow to the clitoris, engorging it and making it more sensitive to touch. In addition to improving sexual response it also increases the libido and sexual desire
- Can be used by women of all ages
- Produces fast results that are long lasting
- It has a 60-day money back guarantee
- Is sent in discreet packaging for privacy
- Contains natural, safe ingredients
- Has an informative, official website
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
Apply a pea-sized amount to the clitoral hood approximately 5 minutes before sexual activity or during foreplay. It is recommended that the gel is massaged into the area for added stimulation.
What Zenogel Offers For You?
Zenogel provides increased lubrication for those who have noticed a decline in the body’s moisture levels. In addition to helping create a more pleasurable sexual experience, it can relieve any anxiety that can arise from sexual problems. Women can be sure that they are using a high quality product that has a good money back guarantee. By using Zenogel, the sexual performance can be heighted for women and their partner.
While Zenogel may not be the most affordable product on the market, it is very good quality that does contain many beneficial active ingredients. It would be advised that, for women planning on using the product on a regular basis, Zenogel is purchased in multiple bottles as this is a more economical way of buying the product. Knowing that sexual activity can be pleasurable and comfortable once more can improve many areas of a woman’s life, both physically and mentally.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Zenogel.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."