Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Acai Berry Blast – At a Glance;
Because there has been so much in the media about the benefits of acai berry, there has been a boom in the number of products that include that ingredient, and Acai Berry is one of them. The manufacturers of Acai Berry Blast employ some of the same sales methods as other brands use to sell their products. For instance, photographs of famous celebrities grace their website in an attempt to make one think that these people utilize the product; there are also quotes from various media mentioning how beneficial acai berry is.
The berry is actually quite nutritious since it contains high levels of essential proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins and minerals, in addition to possessing anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties that have been proven. But we see no evidence that Acai Berry Blast has undergone clinical trials, and the amount of weight loss expected is not mentioned. But the website maintains that the product can help users feel more energetic, and detoxification and purification processes will bring about a decrease in gas and bloating.
The Acai Berry Blast site is well-designed and user-friendly; it also displays the entire product label, including the list of ingredients. However, there are only two brief testimonials from customers, and there is no section on Frequently Asked Questions.
Acai Berry Blast – Facts
According to the label, the ingredients in Acai Berry Blast include 1200 mg of pure Amazonian acai berry fruit, calcium, magnesium stearate, and food color. Vegetarians would shun this product because gelatin is used to produce the capsules.
The instructions for how to take the product are confusing. According to the label on the 60-capsule bottle, the dosage is 2 capsules twice a day. This means the bottle will only last for 15 days. In other places it is said that two capsules a day are enough. So customers should realize that one bottle of this product will not provide a full month’s supply, making the $89.95 price of the bottle quite costly.
Acai-berry-blast – Positive Features
- Pure, natural acai berry is included in this product.
- There are proven health benefits to taking acai berry.
- A free trial of one month is available.
- You will receive extra gifts and weight loss e-books with your free trial.
- The site does not feature the product label.
Acai-berry-blast – Negative Features
- It has not been proven that acai berry can produce weight loss.
- The website relies on such disreputable marketing techniques as “hurry, buy now while supplies last”.
- Acai Berry Blast has not undergone any scientific trials.
- For customers who wish to cancel their orders, there is a fee of $49.95 for “opting out”.
- By ordering the free trial you are enrolled in the auto-shipping program.
- The instructions for dosage are contradictory.
- One bottle contains less than a 30 day supply.
- No mention or encouragement to the dieter to eat a healthy diet or exercise is made.
Acai-berry-blast – Conclusion
Nothing about Acai Berry Blast sets it apart from the glut of other acai berry products available today. Their disreputable sales pitch, gives the impression that they are just another company trying to capitalize on the popularity of the acai berry. Actually, the only thing that makes this product stand out from the rest is that the price is much higher.