One bowel movement per day isn’t enough for good health! According to experts, you should have roughly one bowel movement per major meal per day. If you have fewer than that, you need to have a thorough bowel cleansing as soon as possible.
Remember that the experts know best.
Why Is Good Bowel Health Important?
Because the bowel, or colon, has a major role in your overall health and fitness. The colon collects fecal waste, conditions it with water and mineral salt from food, and systematically expels it from the body. If the bowel system does not work, all the toxins, parasites and harmful bacteria remain in your body when they should have been removed with feces.
Because of this, you should always keep an eye on your colon and take action if problems occur. Thorough bowel cleansing can help treat a bad colon or bowel.
How To Make The Most Of Bowel Cleansing
There are several different products on the market to cleanse one’s bowels. Regardless of what procedure you choose, your bowel cleansing success depends on your physical and mental state and perseverance.
Have perseverance – the bowel cleansing process has a few reactions associated with it. Some of these include weakness, fatigue, nausea, or temporary diarrhea, muscle aches, acne, bad breath or bloating. These are called “die-off effects.” Remember that die-off effects aren’t side effects; they are natural parts of cleansing.
To alleviate these, here are some tips to follow during bowel cleansing:
- Consume Vitamin C each morning for your immune system.
- Drink plenty of water, especially if you’re tired or have a headache.
- Take probiotics so you can accumulate more good bacteria in the body.
- Attempt to increase your energy levels in general by eating lots of soups and stews, which are good sources of electrolytes.
- Adhere to a good diet. Be sure not to eat too much. Yeast flakes in food or drink can increase your levels of Vitamin B and mineral salt.
- Work out regularly to remove more toxins from the body.
A special detox bath can also remove toxins.
- Relax while undergoing your cleansing. Put on some music, get a book, or do some yoga. This will help keep mood swings, which can occur during bowel cleansing, from being too severe.
These spin-offs are just natural parts of the bowel cleansing process and are temporary. Because of this, persevere through these die-off effects.