The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cal Mag Overview
New Chapter is the manufacturer of the bone-strengthening supplement, Cal Mag. It contains a useful blend of Silicon, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Calcium, and Manganese. The proprietary blend includes Cinnamon, Fenugreek, Oregano, Rosemary, Coriander, and additional spices to fight free radical damage, which can cause inflammation in the bones and tissues. There is no manufacturer’s website for Cal Mag, but it is widely sold through third party websites including Vitacost. It has received positive reviews and has an overall rating of 80 percent.
Cal Mag Product Ingredients
- Probiotic Nutrients: Iodine, Zinc, Calcium, Copper, Manganese Magnesium, and Silicon.
- Organic Cultured Herbal Extract Proprietary Blend: Antioxidant Response (Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Oregano, Coriander, Cumin, Allspice, Clove, and Peppermint.
- Superfoods and Spices Proprietary Blend: Organic Blueberry, Organic Spinach, Turmeric, and Ginger.
Cal Mag – Product Description
Minerals are essential to build strong bones, and Cal Mag contains a useful blend of ingredients to maintain bone health whilst counteracting free radical damage. Although several of the ingredients are in a proprietary blend, the useful anti-inflammatory ingredients include Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Rosemary, and Oregano. The probiotic minerals, including Manganese, Zinc, Magnesium, Silicon, Iodine, Copper, and Calcium, nourish and protect the bones. Cal Mag is widely available to buy from third party retailers including Transform Your Health and Vitacost where prices vary, but the average price is $32.46. Each bottle contains 180 tablets and 60-servings. You can either take 3-capsules with or without food.
- It can strengthen the bones and contains an anti-inflammatory blend of herbs.
- Some third party retailers offer a refund policy.
- Each bottle contains 60-servings.
- Cal Mag has received positive reviews.
Cal Mag – Drawbacks
- There is no manufacturer’s website for this product.
- Several of the anti-inflammatory ingredients are in a proprietary blend; therefore it is not clear if it contains a high enough dose to benefit the body.
- The manufacturer does not offer a free trial.
- There is no scientific researched linked to Cal Mag.
Cal Mag – The Bottom Line
Cal Mag contains probiotic nutrients to support bone tissue, plus the anti-inflammatory herbs protect the body against free-radical damage. The manufacturer has no official website, but it is available to buy through third party websites including Transform Your Health. Some retailers provide a money back guarantee, but there is no research linked to this product. However, it has received a positive 80 percent review through Vitacost.