The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cellmaxa is a product manufactured by Solvaderm, a company that produces several brands of skincare. It is a cream that is made to target areas of the body affected by cellulite, a skin condition that can affect women of all ages and body types. Cellmaxa is said to contain high quality, clinically proven ingredients that sculpt, tone and tighten the skin, smoothing the bumpy surface of cellulite-affected skin.
The Solvaderm website is very professional in appearance and user friendly. There is information about the company and their manufacturing practises, all contact information and details of their ordering process. They offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, money off coupons and a 60-day money back guarantee on all purchases. Cellmaxa costs $44.95 per bottle when purchased directly from the company.
Cellmaxa Product Details
Cellmaxa is designed to not only help smooth skin and improve the look of cellulite, but also shrink fat cells and prevent any more cellulite from developing. It contains skin nourishing, ultra-conditioning compounds that have proven successful in independent clinical testing.
- It hydrates the skin with the addition of Hyaluronic acid, a very moisturizing substance that retains water and plumps the skin. This has the effect of evening out bumpy skin, making it look firmer and smoother.
- The formula, for which all ingredients are listed, also uses two special complexes, Adiposlim and Adipoless.
- The first helps promote the breakdown of fat in the skin and actually allows the body to use it for energy instead, while he second complex softens and smooths the skin while also enhancing the effects of Adiposlim.
- Squalene is used in the formula for hydrating the skin and is absorbed easily, leaving no oily residue.
- The Cellmaxa formula is paraben-free and non-perfumed, making it safe for use by most consumers.
- All ingredients are listed
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- Some ingredients have been clinically tested
- The manufacturer is reputable
- Discount coupons are offered
- No free samples of Cellmaxa are offered.
- Ingredient amounts aren’t shown
Cellmaxa The Bottom Line
Cellmaxa is a reasonably priced product that in addition to helping get rid of existing cellulite can also prevent more from appearing. It should be noted that to get the most benefits from the product, the application recommended by the manufacturer – to massage the cream into the skin in circular motions – should be followed. While no clinical studies are show for the overall formula, it has proved successful in several independent studies, making it superior to some other cellulite products on the market.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at SolvadermStore.com
Get 10% OFF Your Order Today at SolvadermStore.com