Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cleansonix – At a Glance:
Colon cancer and related diseases are discussed frequently by the media, and because of this, there has been a rush of colon cleansing products produced for over-the-counter sales. The majority of these products make claims that eliminating impacted and toxic waste from the intestine will reduce the risk of disease while also decreasing bloating, constipation and gas, increasing energy. This could possibly result in weight loss, they claim.
The colon cleaner called Cleansonix is a lot like different products; however, it is a powder, not a pill. The official site for Cleasonix is sparse and fails to adequately explain the product’s purpose, other than the aforementioned effects. The website is user-friendly and includes helpful segments like FAQ’s and user testimonies. However, it provides no information regarding clinical studies to test the product’s effectiveness, and even then it doesn’t explain how long the product should be used for or if the product should be used for long-term maintenance.
Cleansonix – Facts
There is satisfactory information provided regarding the ingredients contained in Cleansonix; a full list of ingredients is provided and each major ingredient is explained in detail. The ingredients contained are completely natural, with 8 exclusive formulas as an added benefit of this powder product. Cinnulin PF, Fibersol-2, LinumLife flaxseed, Litesse, OatVantage, Viscofiber, and VitaVeggie are all incorporated into the product. The amount of the above ingredients is provided, but because the other ingredients, including green tea extract, Aloe Vera, psyllium, grapefruit and apple pectins, and fennel are mixed in a proprietary blend, their specific amounts are not provided.
Taking Cleansonix couldn’t be simpler. The user just needs to mix one scoop (provided with the product) of the powder with water once or twice a day. The user testimonies state that the powder tastes fine and may be blended with fruit juice if desired.
Cleansonix – Positive Features
- Cleansonix contains eight patented formulas.
- The amount of fiber contained in this product should help improve regularity.
- This product carries a complete warranty for refund of purchase.
- Savings are offered for more than one order at a time.
- The company promotes a diet that is low in fat but high in fiber.
- Some user testimonies are offered on their site.
- At present no criticisms have been lodged against the maker of this product.
- Adequate bowel eliminations could reduce the incidence of illness.
- This product is appropriate for anyone who dislikes taking pills.
- The powder is said to have a nice flavor.
Cleansonix – Negative Features
- The Cleansonix product is exorbitantly priced at $79.99 for a month’s supply.
- This item cannot be purchased at retail outlets.
- There are no findings from scientific testing discussed.
- The levels of some of the contained ingredients are not identified.
- Not much helpful detail is offered about Cleansonix.
- No unaffiliated customer critiques are offered for this item.
- There is no provision for a complimentary trial offer.
Cleansonix – Conclusion
Cleansonix is much like different colon cleaners that are sold, with nothing special to distinguish it from the rest. Although the exclusive formula is a plus, findings from clinical tests would have been helpful. Rather, prospective users must depend on former user testimonies, which might be biased.
Even though regular elimination is important to avoid constipation and will improve the general health of the intestinal tract, it has not been clinically proven that any over-the counter colon cleanser will provide any significant long-term benefits. In fact, anyone who is afflicted with sporadic constipation, gas or bloating would benefit from taking a gentle laxative in the short term and increasing the amount of fiber in their diet for the long term, rather than spending close to $80 a month on this product.