Before selecting the colon cleanse product or plan that is best for you, it will be necessary to do some research regarding the extensive array of products and programs that are available.
The Purpose of a Good Colon Cleanse Product
If you need a good colon-cleansing product, there are a variety of such products, plans, and programs using different systems of medicines available. Although a few could be challenging to use, many of them are fairly simple to administer. There is a considerable cost range, with some being quite expensive, while others are fairly cheap.
Before you choose a colon cleanse product, you should discuss the benefits and risks with your physician or with help support groups.
The following features are to be considered:
- Which type of product is it, invasive or noninvasive?
- Duration of treatment
- Product’s reputation.
- Service for post-cleansing.
While these are the primary features of each colon cleanse product you should research, some other issues may abruptly occur during and after the cleansing procedure. These issues will need your immediate action or decision. It is important to be ready for such an emergency if it should happen. For now, let’s look through the colon cleanse products and plans that are available on the market.
Variations of Colon Clean Products and Plans
The main types of products for colon cleansing are:
- Natural Colon Cleanse Product. A natural colon cleanse is not a standalone product, but a part of a plan based on an easy regimen. The standard feature of this routine involves changing to a healthy diet that is rich in fiber, extracted from natural sources, and following a focused lifestyle, and administration of medication, in pill form, powders, or certain herbal extracts. It also requires drinking a lot of filtered water, and the regimen is supposed to be followed a minimum of once per year.
- Powdered Products Based On Oxygen. Colon cleansing products that are oxygen-based come in powder form, and are thought to be effective in ridding the body of waste, toxins, bacteria, and parasites.
- Herbal Products that Cleanse the Colon. Individual herbal extracts are excellent colon cleanse products which are made up of plenty of dietary fiber along with one or more blended herbs. While herbal cleansing products for the colon may take some time to act, you will notice that the end result of the cleanse is significant.
- Colonic Hydrotherapy. Colonic Hydrotherapy, or “colonic irrigation,” is a popular colon cleansing procedure. Cleansing your bowels by colon hydrotherapy involves the insertion of a catheter in your colon with warm water, whose temperature is monitored.
- Enema. An enema is a smaller version of colon hydrotherapy, and can be done in the comfort of your own home, and can be purchased from any health store. Since the method involves a tube being inserted through the anal cavity, and introducing a special solution made of water and oils, it is recommended that you are supervised by an expert when cleansing.
Aside from the preceding alternatives, various other colon cleanse products and programs are available to choose from. Because there is such a variety of colon cleansers on the market, you must be extremely careful to select the right product for you.