Advertising Disclosure ?
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ColonAid700 – At a Glance:
Plenty of publicity has appeared on the topic of increasing colon cancer rates in North American, and this is mirrored by the quantities of colon cleansers on the market today.
Colon Aid 700 is among these products and is, in fact, identical to a product called Colon Med 700, but has just been relabeled. The official site for Colon Aid 700 isn’t very instructive, with just a single page of content. It includes a film clip from CBS News on the hazards and prevention of colon cancer, but Colon Aid 700 is not named in it.
The makers briefly describe how colon cleanses can eliminate from ‘8-10 undigested meals’ within the intestines, promoting weight loss, boosting energy, and decreasing bloat. While no FAQ segment is provided on the website, it does feature three short user testimonies along with pictures. But just a single testimonial mentions the product by name, with the remaining pair being quite vague.
Among the primary features of the ColonAid700 official site is the complimentary trial deal for two jars of the product, intended for a month’s supply. As the fine print mentions however, the trial is in effect for just 15 days from the delivery date, and if no cancellation is made in this period, clients get signed up with the auto-ship plan. In order to test the product, it is found that fifteen days is not sufficient, according to the consumers who have confirmed, and as such the program of auto-shipping is very difficult to cancel.
Colon Aid 700 – Facts
It is unfortunate that there is no section on the official Colon Aid 700 site that provides a list or explanation with regard to ingredients in the formula. The complete list may be discovered on a third-party website, showing that it includes a proprietary blend of only natural ingredients. Typical colon cleanse ingredients, like the bulking substance and stool softener psyllium husk, and laxative agent cascara sagrada, are incorporated with digestive agents such as ginger, fennel, rhubarb and licorice. Buckthorn is additionally utilized for blood cleansing advantages, while goldenseal strengthens immunity.
No instructions for dosage are provided nor suggested duration for using the product prior to noticing any effects. Most of the formulations that comprise Cascara Sagrada are usually found to include a warning about the detrimental effects of long term usage, however, there is no such warning provided in the case of this product.
Colon Aid 700 – Positive Features
- The website offers a film for viewing.
- No dyes or preservative ingredients are used in the product.
- Colon cleanses might facilitate the prevention of colon ailments.
- Along with the complimentary trial comes a Colon Health manual.
- By the process of elimination of excess wastage, it is possible that the consumers may lose weight.
- Customer testimonials are provided on the website
- An independent site lists ingredients of Colon Aid 700 product.
Colon Aid 700 – Negative Features
- The website for ColonAid700 does not provide a list of what the product contains.
- The complimentary trial is just in effect for 15 days.
- Publicity in the news that is referred to on the site is not an endorsement of Colon Aid 700.
- There is no FAQ segment offered.
- The product called ColonAid700 is identical to Colon Med 700.
- Many criticisms have been lodged against the maker.
- Colon Aid 700 is costly, priced at $88.97 for a month’s supply.
- No precautions are issued about cascara sagrada.
- No lab tests have been conducted on this product.
Colon Aid 700 – Conclusion
Typically it is an unfavorable indicator if a business switches their product’s title, particularly if a lot of criticisms have been lodged. ColonAid700 offers nothing to set it apart from any other colon cleanser available, and its maker doesn’t try to provide complete information regarding the product.
Along with other dubious products like this, the makers of Colon Aid 700 exploit the increase in colon cancer even though no proof exists that cleansers like this are effective.