Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Colon cleansing products have received a lot of attention lately, especially ones that promise to not only clear out waste from the intestine, but also get rid of excess weight at the same time. This is exactly what ColonMed700 does and, while there is an official website for the product, it cites colon cancer statistics but says very little about the product itself.
The website includes one page of information, with a short explanation of the advantages of colon cleansing and a video clip from a CBS news program in which a medical professional discusses the subject. However, ColonMed700 is not endorsed by any of these media sources, regardless of the impression you receive from the website.
The website does not have any positive customer testimonials or FAQ’s. They only supply three testimonials and two of them don’t even mention the product by its name.
ColonMed700 – Facts
ColonMed700 us derived from pure ingredients and they promise not to use artificial substances or preservatives. There is no detailed information provided concerning the actual ingredients in the product, which is worrying when the product is supposed to be consumed.
Information can be found elsewhere on the Internet about which ingredients are contained in the product. However, there is no information about actual amounts as it is a proprietary blend, which means consumers have no idea how powerful it might be. ColonMed700 apparently contains many of the same ingredients as other colon cleansers, such as cascara sagrada, powdered rhubarb, fennel, goldenseal, buckthorn, ginger and psyllium husk. This combination works in conjunction to increase efficient elimination and detoxification, while at the same time aiding digesting and reducing bloating.
They don’t provide the frequency rate or length of time for the treatment. They do not have directions for dosages or schedules.
ColonMed700 – Positive Features
- The ColonMed700 shows important statistics on colon cancer and its prevention
- ColonMed700 contains natural ingredients and no preservatives
- There are several decent independent reviews for ColonMed700 and no complaints appear to have been filed against the company
- ColonMed700 has a 15-day money back guarantee
- A free trial bottle is offered which includes a colon health care kit and guide
ColonMed700 – Negative Features
- The buyer needs to look elsewhere for ingredient information
- No clinical trials are shown – There is no warning about the long term use of cascara sagrada
- There is no FAQ section featured on the site
- The testimonials are very short and basic
- The product is more expensive than many on the market
- The exact amounts of the ingredients are not known
- The customer is enrolled for auto-shipping when they order the free trail
ColonMed700 – Conclusion
There is no doubt that colon cancer has become a huge health concern in North America and keeping the colon clean is certainly a step towards prevention. But whether this type of cleansing helps one lose weight is a matter that is open to debate, especially if one does not exercise or eat sensibly.
ColonMed700 does not include any ingredients that set it apart from competitors and it actually provides less information about itself than some of the other colon cleansing products. It is because of this, in addition to its high price ($88.97 per month), that ColonMed700 cannot be recommended as a first choice for cleansing and detoxification.