Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Colonox at a Glance
Colonox is advertised as an Oxygen-based Intestinal Cleanser and it was created by Organic Laboratories. The business website highlights three different news programs about colon health, or to be more specific, the absence of it in North America currently. The informants are CBS, MSNBC and ABC, but neither one of these really support the Colonox product. Another aspect that will attract the onlooker’s eye is the ad that gives a risk free trial of two bottles of Colonox.
You can get this for $1.00 with shipping being extra and if the customer doesn’t like it, the product can be sent back with no explanation required. But, if the consumer retains both of them they will be charged $59.95 for each one. There are 120 capsules in every bottle.
The company does not give a lot of details about Colonox on the website and neither is there much else about it somewhere else. It has an excellent well detailed FAQ area, as well as a very thorough description concerning the risk free trial. It makes a point to say there they don’t use ‘auto billing’ a procedure that several other business use that frequently causes many customers to complain.
Colonox – Facts
Colonox is an uncomplicated product made up of just three potent ingredients. This consists of Ozonated magnesium oxide, natural citric acid, and organic germanium. There is not really any description of either one of these, which causes customers to search for information on their own. Magnesium oxide naturally softens the stools and the citric acid functions as a cleanser and an antioxidant. Germanium is an antioxidant as well as being a natural pain reliever. Some people think it is good for being healthy and long life. The capsules are created using a 100% vegetable substance which the customer can actually take apart and put the substance in water or juice.
It is suggested to use Colonox when you go to bed, beginning with 4 tablets and raising the dose two at a time if it is needed. It is also advised to take it when your stomach is empty which you may not be able to do at night. The user should keep using it for seven days and then follow a maintenance plan of using this product weekly for 2 to 3 days.
Colonox – Positive Features
- This product has very limited ingredients when it is looked at along with a lot of other colon cleansers in the marketplace.
- There are two methods to take it, considering what the user prefers.
- Colonox can be purchased at the price of only $1.00 for for a trial.
- The company has a decent return procedure.
- The body should not rely on Colonox, unlike several products that have potent laxatives.
Colonox – Negative Features
- The cost of Colonox, following this special deal, is kind of expensive at nearly $60.00 for each bottle.
- A consumer could be deceived by the display of popular news reports on the web site, when the truth is they have no affiliation with this.
- There isn’t enough information about the product’s ingredients.
- Some consumers might be offended by the ‘chemical’ concept of this product.
Colonox – Conclusion
It is excellent that Colonox only includes a few substances and basing this approach on oxygen is certainly ideal. No complaints could be found on any of the detox review sites and this product might be worth trying if the free trial really has no strings attached.