If you’re someone who has entered her menopausal age, it can be taken for granted that you’ve aged. During this time, you might not realize what’s happening to you. You don’ know whether the room’s getting warm or you’re feeling hot despite the room being cold enough.
Women, when they age, need to take good care of their health and getting adequate amount of coverage through companies like iSelect is necessary. But despite knowing the odds of emergencies, how many women actually take steps to insure themselves?
If you want to know about the ways in which you can deal with the symptoms of menopause, here are few things that you should know.
Stress is that fact of life which is not going to leave you during menopause and hence you have to deal with it in a constructive manner. Here are few suggestions:
- Meditate: You can meditate for 15 minutes in a day in order to improve your stress level and cope with it.
- Reach out: Women often tackle stress in a different way as compared to men. They are more inclined to befriend and this is a better response to stress. You can call a counselor or a friend for help.
- Exercise: Any kind of physical activity can diminish levels of stress. The vital thing to do is to exercise everyday at least 3 times in one week to find out the best positive results.
When you’re going through menopause, your thermostat will be rather touchy. There are many women who find it tough to deal with menopause and its symptoms. Here are few ways:
- Have layers in your dress: Whenever you feel hot flashes, be ready to take off the upper layers of your dress.
- Utilize breathing tricks: At times, you should breathe slowly and then deeply. Whenever you start with a hot flash, this kind of controlled breathing can either shorten the span of hot flash or lessen it.
- Drink lots of water: When you flash, this means you sweat and hence water is the only thing that replenishes the stores and also regulates the internal temperature of your body. Try to take at least 48 ounces of water in a day.
Sometimes memory issues can be disturbing and annoying. Here are few ways in which you can deal with this stress.
- Take estrogen supplements: Did you know that estrogen can be rather important in easing the fluctuations in hormones which occurs during menopause? You can take estrogen supplements in order to relieve yourself of memory loss.
- Stress management: Even if you have some kind of memory loss during menopause, it becomes even worse if you don’t take strategies to deal with stress. Find out different ways to deal with stress.
Read Next: The Common Causes of Early Menopause
Feature Image Credit: shutterstock.com
Inpost Image Credit: shutterstock.com