Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DrFloras Colon Cleanse at a Glance
The DrFloras Colon Cleanse website has a professional appearance and supplies quite a bit of information about the products. While the identity of Dr. Floras is unclear, another medical expert who endorses the product is shown on the site.
The website adequately explains the importance of colon cleansing, but resorts to using some scare tactics by stating ‘death begins in the colon,’ a reference to the increase in the incidence of colon cancer in the U.S. If you are squeamish, use the website with caution since there are many photographs depicting cleanse results (i.e. showing exactly what has been eliminated from the body) and a video of a colonoscopy that shows a diseased colon.
Quite a few testimonials appear on the site and each link to the customer’s personal blog — a journal of their personal experience in colon cleansing. There is an excellent FAQ section which explains how to use DrFloras Colon Cleanse, as well as which medications may have an interaction with the product and a suggestion of dietary modifications.
DrFloras Colon Cleanse – Facts
There is a complete line of Dr. Floras products that help cleanse, kill parasites and restore a healthy internal environment. You can use Colon Cleanse as a standalone product for a thorough 15 day cleanse though. Even though the manufacturer claims that this product is unique among its competitors, this product contains ingredients that are frequently found in other cleansers. Dr. Floras’ product stands out because it has a patent pending ingredient called Psyllimax. This is the strong fiber Psyllium Husk that has been reduced into particular particle sizes, giving it a stronger effect. Additional ingredients include Grapefruit Pectin and Apple Pectin (soluble fibers that decrease bad cholesterol), Fennel Seed powder (reduces gas and bloating) and Bentonite powder (a natural clay that absorbs toxins). The individual amount of each ingredient is not known due to lack of a product label.
DrFloras Colon Cleanse is a powder that is to be combined with water or juice and used three times daily. There is enough powder in each container for a 15 day cleanse.
DrFloras Colon Cleanse – Positive Features
- The website for Dr. Floras is easy to understanding and has good content.
- The Colon Cleanse contains all natural ingredients.
- There is a free newsletter for subscribers offered by the company.
- Information about many topics that relate to digestive issues appears on the website in a section entitled ‘Articles.’
- Testimonials are slightly more credible because they link directly to their personal blogs.
- A 1 year 100% money back guarantee is provided by DrFloras.
- No negative reviews or complaints against the company have been found on the internet.
- People with a pill aversion might like this formula.
DrFloras Colon Cleanse – Negative Features
- The photos found on the website are very disturbing.
- The claims on their website appear exaggerated such as the one where they claim to be the top colon cleanse on the market
- At $57.00 for a 15 day cleanse the Colon Cleanse is pretty expensive.
- Headaches, body odor and bloating are some of the negative side effects that can be caused by this product.
- When used by itself (not in conjunction with the complementary products), it is unclear as to whether the Colon Cleanse would be effective.
DrFloras Colon Cleanse – Conclusion
It is obvious that for best results, DrFloras Colon Cleanse should be used as part of the entire regimen. A complete kit can be purchased for $157 and it includes Cleanse Support, Probiotics and Parasite Defense. But from what we can see in the photographs, it can work and does actually include some ingredients that promote cleansing.
It’s an overstatement to claim that DrFloras is the best product available, but it is surely not the worst; so if the cost is not an issue, it would be worth a try, even if only to compare your results with those of the testimonials.