The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Solvaderm’s Excelagene Overview
Solvaderm is a company that makes a range of high quality skin treatments designed to slow the aging process and help the consumer look more youthful. Excelagene is one of their treatments which provides intense hydration in a serum that can be used by people of all ages and skin types, although those with more mature skin will benefit the most.
Solvaderm sells Excelagene directly from their official website which is highly informative, not only about the products they sell but also the company itself. There is an accessible customer service department, help section, personalized skin evaluation tool and full refund details.
Excelagene costs $89.99 per 30ml bottle which makes it eligible for the company’s free shipping offer. All products are made in the USA and covered by a 60 day refund term.
Excelagene Product Details
- Excelagene contains 7 highly effective key ingredients which have been blended to provide the ultimate treatment for aging skin. It is a multi-action formula that reaches deep down to the cellular level, repairing skin that has already been damaged while also protecting it from future damage.
- The deeply hydrating ingredient Hyaluronic Acid is included in two molecular weights, low and high; the low weight molecules have the ability to penetrate deep down to the skin cells to increase moisture levels while the high weight molecules provide a barrier which prevents moisture loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid gives the skin a plumper, dewier appearance, filling in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ameliox is a blend of Carnosine, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract and Tocopherol which helps protect the skin against UV rays and oxidative stress giving it the ability to withstand further damage.
- Carnosine is key in slowing the glycation process which is responsible for the stiffening of vital collagen and elastin in the skin. By doing so, the skin remains supple and plump. The final blend contained in the Excelagene formula is PerfectionPeptide P7, which is described as a revolutionary breakthrough in skin care.
- This combines Aceteyl sh-Heptapeptide-1, to defend against oxidative stress and activate Nrf2 activity, related to cell self defense, Shea Butter and Glycerin. While these latter two ingredients are rich skin conditioners, Shea Butter also boosts the skins ability to absorb the other ingredients in particular the Heptapeptide.
- It is recommended that Excelagene is applied to the face, neck and chest area after cleansing but before applying sun screen.
- Ingredients are very high quality
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- The formula contains patented forms of Hyaluronic Acid
- All ingredients are explained on the product website
- Solvaderm is a trusted brand
- Customer reviews are positive
- The formula has a multi-action effect
- It can be used safely on all skin types
Solvaderm’s Excelagene – The Bottom Line
Excelagene is an extremely recommended product for anyone seeking high quality antiaging skin care. By using the two weights of Hyaluronic Acid, skin is not only deeply moisturized but also protected long term against moisture loss while other ingredients in the blend keep collagen and elastin at optimal levels. As with all Solvaderm products, Excelagene works very well when used with other products in the range and can be used safely over the longterm with no harmful side effects. Additionally, consumers can be sure that because it is made by Solvaderm, they are getting a product that has been developed by experts and tested for safety and effectiveness.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvaderm.com
Get 35% OFF On Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com