The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
FlexoPlex is an all-natural joint health supplement perfect for anyone experiencing wear and tear in their joints. Unlike typical joint medications, FlexoPlex does not have the nasty side effects that come along with man-made pharmaceuticals. All the ingredients come from nature, and the formula is packed with a powerful combination of ingredients to target the three main causes of joint discomfort: worn down cartilage, inadequate lubrication, and painful inflammation.
FlexoPlex Active Ingredients
- Glucosamine Sulfate: naturally occurring in the body, this substance lubricates the joints and keeps them healthy, strong, and flexible. This natural sugar is believed to benefit those who have osteoarthritis, reducing their pain levels, fighting inflammation that worsens joint pain, and increasing mobility. The inclusion of this ingredient may result in a decrease in swelling on the joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: usually taken along with glucosamine, chondroitin is believed to tackle issues that reduce mobility and assist with pain caused by osteoarthritis. It may also decrease inflammation, rebuild and repair the cartilage, and prevent damage to the cartilage. It can also patch up cartilage that has been damaged.
- MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane, found in some foods and in the body, MSM is a sulfur that can get rid of pain caused by osteoarthritis, soreness in the muscles, and other discomforts. It fights inflammation that harms the joints. It’s often used with glucosamine.
- Rutin: plant-based flavonoid derived from green tea, buckwheat, and other foods. Known for its anti-inflammatory benefits, and can greatly benefit those with rheumatoid arthritis by decreasing swelling and possibly preventing deformities that result from this. Though beneficial, rutin should not be taken by women who are pregnant.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder: a traditional medicine in South America, cat’s claw bark powder is derived from vines in isolated parts of the world, such as the Amazon. Used by people who have osteoarthritis because of its ability to ease pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Boswelliaserrata: a traditional Indian medicine, it has been used to help people afflicted by arthritis. This ingredient is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce swelling that causes pain and deformities. It can also ease pain and distress from the joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid: produced naturally in the body. HA lubricates the joints and is an important element of cartilage. It is anti-inflammatory, enhances the joint’s shock-absorption abilities, and eases pain to increase mobility in the joints.
- Bromelain: derived from pineapple, this ingredient has anti-inflammatory properties that fight problems such as tendinitis and other sprains. This makes it helpful for people suffering from swelling caused by osteoarthritis. When taken with trypsin and rutin, research found that those who felt hip pain were more likely to increase their mobility while decreasing irritation.
- Trypsin: when used with other components, trypsin has been known to ease pain and discomfort associated with arthritis. It is an enzyme that assists with digestive processes. It can also improve flexibility and agility.
- Move freely again
- Reduce joint pain
- Reduce swelling
- Properly lubricate your joints to reduce stiffness and discomfort
- Heal damaged cartilage for long-term effects
- Prevent future damage by properly cushioning and protecting your joints
Take two FlexoPlex tablets twice a day. Make sure you drink a glass of water with each dose. Take the first two tablets in the morning 15 minutes before eating breakfast, and take the second two tablets one hour before going to bed.
What FlexoPlex Offers For You? Please See The Video Below
FlexoPlex’s formula offers you all the staples of joint health, plus extras not found in every formula. Glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, and MSM are commonly combined in joint supplements because they act as a triple threat, healing, lubricating, cushioning, and reducing painful swelling. Together, they pack a serious punch that can get you up and move again without any pain or stiffness.
But FlexoPlex doesn’t stop there. You also get plant-based ingredients like rutin, Boswellia Serrate gum, and cat’s claw bark powder to target the painful inflammation caused by insufficient cushioning and regular wear and tear, significantly reducing your pain and freeing up your joint movement.
Darren R. from Bellevue, Washington, says, “I was a bit skeptical, but now I am a believer. I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my back, both hips, and both knees with the right hip and knee even though I am only 51 years old. The pain was brutal. I am now on my 2nd bottle of FlexoPlex, and there is most definitely a positive difference. The pain is significantly less, and I am just so much more mobile. Give the product a week or two to feel the effects. But once FlexoPlex begins to kick in, you will feel like a whole new you…for the better.” (via https://www.flexoplex.com/success-stories.html)
Ken S. from Overland Park, Kansas, says, “Unbelievable product, I was in a car accident, and I had physical therapy sessions 4 times a week nearly three months. When therapy was over, I still had significant radiating pain in my lower back and hip area. I purchased FlexoPlex, and after 7 days I immediately noticed a huge difference. Well, to make a long story short, I have been using this for several months now and my back and hip pain are all but gone. I know there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill,’ but this product is absolutely phenomenal!” (via https://www.flexoplex.com/success-stories.html)
This product coid=””vers every base with its ingredient list, providing optimal levels of major joint supplements and adding in natural plant ingredients to go one step further. You get 120 tablets per bottle, which is roughly one month’s supply. There are numerous positive customer reviews, and with this natural product, you don’t risk the nasty side effects of prescription medications. Perhaps best of all, the company provides a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee that lets you try out this product risk-free to see if it can work wonders for you. When you purchase a bottle of Flexoplex, you get a free bottle of the manufacturer’s GreenPura green tea formula as a complimentary gift. There are also package deals that help you save money if you buy more than one bottle.